Mark Stone or Mika Zibanejad

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
What if mark stone and mika zibanejad are the same person.

giphy.gif

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Difficult but i'd go Zbad cause more shots and more hits. Points should be same between two and basically everything else. Stone +/- potentially higher though.

This is pretty great testament to Sens future and Zibanejad's ability cause Stone is as good a young guy as you'd find for dynasty.

Future looking so nice :)

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
Stone plays the game like toews on the wing. The only way Zibanejad ends up better is because he's the center, which is important to consider.

Don't have a hard time going stone if we forget that one guy plays a harder position.

Will not be surprised if stones a team Canada guy in a few years.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Stone plays the game like toews on the wing. The only way Zibanejad ends up better is because he's the center, which is important to consider.

Don't have a hard time going stone if we forget that one guy plays a harder position.

Will not be surprised if stones a team Canada guy in a few years.

I wouldn't be surprised if Zibanejad was on team Sweden either :P

I picked zibby Center>>>>wing.

Funny enough though I don't think Stone could play Center at the same level as Zibby as much as I don't think zibby could play wing at the same level as Stone xD.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
this is a tough one. zibanejad's really stepped his game up in the past few weeks and is slowly starting to become a consistent point producer but stone's had a remarkably productive year this season.. wouldn't be surprised to see him hit 60+ points next season

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
very hard poll. Leaning Zibanejad because he gets to play with ryan and hoffman. Zibby will probably get more hits

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Mika hits and shoots more but Stone is a better hockey player and will likely outscore him. But he is more injury prone its a hard one.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Jeez, hard one.

I've always liked me a big power forward, especially at center position. So I'll go with Mika, but it's very, very close

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Old me would of said Zibanejad. New me says Stone hands down he is our best forward. It might not seem like it but he is hands down.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Mark Stone has been Ottawa's best forward in 2015 & Hoffman is a close second. :handclap:

BigBush*

Tough who to pick on this one Zib is probably the safe choice but I almost now think Stone has the higher ceiling

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Zibanejad was my favorite prospect. I actually have 1/4 Persian in my blood so I've been especially rooting for him to make an impact.

But I just voted mark stone

Hes unreal, like legit star in the making. The takeaways are just getting silly. That alone takes an insane amount of skill and IQ, but he just oozes offense.

I'm still hoping Zibanejad makes a similar impact, but Stone is almost a surefire bet in my mind at this point.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
As terrific as Stone has been, Im just waiting until Zibanejad blows up. He's been terrific lately as well. His pass to Hoffman from corner was disgusting. He's been a dominant animal down low like his set up to Ryan as well. He also has been a fiend on the puck and once he gets more PP time with that shot watch out.

Stone is more safer cause he oozes IQ like crazy.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I refuse to pick one over the other, it's like asking you which one is your favorite child. You can't do it!

You just love all of your kids equally... even the slow one, and the one who you suspect is secretly kind of a sociopath.

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
I refuse to pick one over the other, it's like asking you which one is your favorite child. You can't do it!

You just love all of your kids equally... even the slow one, and the one who you suspect is secretly kind of a sociopath.

The best thing is we don't have to choose. At least for now anyway. Zibby, Stone and Hoffman all bring something different to the table so we need to keep all of them. I honestly can't say which one I like the most.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
is this thread about who's more valuable for his fantasy league or who's better or going to be better. I think stone has more upside then zibby. All stone does his go from league to league and dominate. I'm waiting for him to slow down at the nhl level before i cap his potential. You can't teach what stone does on the ice too. I have no idea how hes just wins every board battle and picks off passes or forces turnovers. It blows my mind.

I voted zibby because i think he'll perform up to a similar level point wise next year but out perform stone in hits and SOG . An equally important factor in his fantasy league decsion is stone's health. He's been very healthy this year but in the past hes always been injured. Even when he didnt miss games he always seemed to be dealing with an injury in development camps. Its hard for me just to erase from my mind stone's health as a risk factor.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad