Confirmed with Link: Mark Arcobello to 1-year contract deal

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
I don't mind Arcobello but are we really only going to sign and draft tiny guys and dump anyone with any grit? if we go into next season with a soft 4th line when all we're doing is signing small skilled guys then it's going to be a long, dreadful season of getting ragdolled

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
The common theme you are going to notice with all these signings and trading is that they are all high on puck possesion.
Dashboard_1.png

Dashboard_1_1.png

Dashboard_1_2.png

Interesting....

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
I'm amazed how small players we have stacked so many. Have to get bigger. Arcobello is a real fine player but all of our small suckers can't compete against Probert and Nilan. We have done solid signings but we have to beef up. There are so many strong players playing against our small men.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
I guess they aren't sold on Carrick

Don't think they're related... there are plenty of roster spots and Bozak is likely gone as well

Anyway it's interesting that they're all good possession players. The ideal scenario next year would be to have a team with a good system in place where they have solid possession numbers but not enough skill to actually score a bunch of goals. Like the Devils

MapleLife*

I don't mind Arcobello but are we really only going to sign and draft tiny guys and dump anyone with any grit? if we go into next season with a soft 4th line when all we're doing is signing small skilled guys then it's going to be a long, dreadful season of getting ragdolled

This is getting ridiculous, this team looks like my brothers peewee team

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
He played on 4 teams last season and put up 31 points in 77 games. Shows he's versatile at least.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
I'm amazed how small players we have stacked so many. Have to get bigger. Arcobello is a real fine player but all of our small suckers can't compete against Probert and Nilan. We have done solid signings but we have to beef up. There are so many strong players playing against our small men.

we got 3 years to get bigger ......chill ffs ,if its year 4 of babcocks deal then whine about it .the kapanan boy isnt small ....harrington isnt small ,you get players to suit your coaches phylosophy ,last i looked the red wings made the playoffs like 20 years in a row ,so relax:yo::yo:

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK

What makes you think that next season is going to be anything but a long, dreadful one regardless of what we do?

We are rebuilding..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad