Waived: Mark Arcobello on waivers at noon

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I have no idea how he was able to score 17 goals last year.

He's been pretty brutal.

Low risk signing at the time and it didn't really pay out. All is good.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Garbage player. Hopefully Marincin is next so the Leafs can get rid of Edmontons trash once and (hopefully) for all.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Haven't really noticed him, won't be missed.

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
Wonder if anyone claims him. He was claimed last year, wouldn't be surprised to see a team looking for cheap depth to take a chance on him. Also looks like Froese will be staying with the team for good and competing with Holland all season for that fourth line spot.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
Another guy delusional fans thought we'd get picks for at the deadline. Guy won't even fetch a 7th.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
Babcock likes: Kadri-Bozak-Spaling-Holland/Froese down the middle. I really wish Carrick got the call up over Froese though.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Wonder if anyone claims him. He was claimed last year, wouldn't be surprised to see a team looking for cheap depth to take a chance on him. Also looks like Froese will be staying with the team for good and competing with Holland all season for that fourth line spot.

I bet the Leafs would love it if he got claimed to shed the contract.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Good call... he was the worst of all our new players... and Boyes, Grabner, and PAP have been pretty bad also. Marincin also... but he's young and came from Edmonton, so I guess that's to be expected.

janesy12

Leafs Nation
Aug 27, 2010
Newfoundland
Good call... he was the worst of all our new players... and Boyes, Grabner, and PAP have been pretty bad also. Marincin also... but he's young and came from Edmonton, so I guess that's to be expected.

I don't mind Boyes. He has his moments. The other two have been terrible IMO.
The worst has been Lupul IMHO.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Good. #33 is one of the ugliest numbers for a forward to wear. Does he think he's Patrick Roy or something? Is that why he hasn't scored?

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
We have plenty of other assets that will fetch that. :naughty: :nod:

We threw enough crap at the wall that some is bound to stick right?

Let's see...

PAP: no
Grabner: god no
Marincin: next to go on waivers
Matthias: not quite as bad
Boyes: maybe
Spaling: at least useful maybe
Winnick: :thumbu:
Hunwick: :thumbu::thumbu:

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
I can't see anyone we signed this offseason to get a 1st at the deadline, there is just no way. I think it's even far fetched to say any of these guys would pull a 2nd.

A guy like Bozak and Lupul, with good seasons could get a 2nd but none of these new guys will sniff that value IMO.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
This could be a trend we could see over the next couple of months .. If the stopgaps keep playing poorly, Marlies players will get their chance and could take their roster sports.

Seems like Froese has done that over Arco

I like it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad