Confirmed with Link: Marek Mazanec reassigned to Milwaukee

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
Official Press Release

I think a good move for Maz as he will be able to continue playing and developing in Milwaukee, as was the original plan at the beginning of the year!! He got some great experience up with the big boys this year and showed some true potential (earning the only 2 shutouts of the Pred's season so far), but a little more development and confidence building with the Ads will make him that much better!!

Predsfan78

Ambassador
Jul 24, 2010
Nashville
Yeah, with DD in, Maz had to go back to Milwaukee. More development time with the Ads and on North American ice should be very beneficial to the youngster. Best of luck to Marek. He may be back as a backup next year.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
This was expected and good for Maz to go back to Milwaukee. He played some good games for us and got us a few wins. Without him we may have totally tanked. I expect a forward to be called up today as well only question will be who.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
I fully support this move. Maz and Hutton are fairly close right now, so send down the guy that needs to get more experience so he can play more. Well done by Maz to step in this year and I can't wait to see the future this kid has.

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
I think he did a fine job.
Hope the kid keeps developing and makes his way back up.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
Mazanec showed a ton of potential, and I really like his upside, but he's still very raw. This will get him the reps he needs to develop.

We now have two open roster spaces.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Mazanec showed a ton of potential, and I really like his upside, but he's still very raw. This will get him the reps he needs to develop.

We now have two open roster spaces.

Maz will get some playing time. Darling was hurt in practice and Hellberg hurt his leg in last night's OT. So the Admirals have Maz and Toivonen for goalies!

No word on either goalie injury as yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad