Confirmed with Link: Marcus Sylvegård has signed a 1 year ELC with the Blues

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Last edited:

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
"Sylvegård is one flashy player, who stands out with his great speed and physical play. Owns a terrific shot. Aren't afraid to show emotions on the ice. Lacks a bit of routine to control himself whenever the game heats up a bit."
According to Elite Prospects

Let's hope he doesn't turn out to be a second Andre Heim and can provide some secondary scoring for us.

Reactions: mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Interesting, this would be his first year in North America, I'd assume he's projected to start in the AHL and could be a mid season call up if he does well there?

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I wonder if this is Steen's influence? He's a .8 ppg in SHL, so has some scoring touch but I don't expect him to go off. Scouting reports say he is tough on the boards which is good. He's only 24 so still a little room to grow. It's a nice buy-low deal to give some competition for our youngsters in camp.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Yea he seems to have a scoring touch and is young enough. Reports say he is strong on pucks/hounds them, but I've seen other people say his skating is lackluster. If he can provide equal production as Kapanen, then that's a major win, though I don't know if he sniffs the roster or not. He definitely has the path to do it.

Reactions: mk80

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad