Confirmed with Link: Marcus Johansson to the Wild for Eric Staal

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
My only guess is that Guerin didn't like the effect that Staal had on the locker room. Even then, there have to be better trades available than Marcus Johansson
Yea no, Staal is loved there. Everyone who’s worked with him speaks highly, one person went as far as to say he’s one of the greatest people you’ll ever meet.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
No, Guerin thinks Johansson can be a center. We’re rolling:
Johansson
Ek
Bjugstad
Sturm

next year
i want off Mr. Bones Wild Ride.
8ca.jpg

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver

If Guerin did this to help out Buffalo's internal cap then he should be fired immediately. There absolutely has to be more coming down the pipeline in a separate trade or this is bullshit.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Wow, this one might be worse than any trade Fenton made. How the f*** do we give up the better player and take on more cap? Staal was committed to signing here cheap and he would've been a perfect player to re-sign after next season. What a dumb f***ing move.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Just wait until 2024

Kaprizov-Wright-Fiala
Boldy-Raty-Holtz
Beckman-Ek-Kunin
I can live with it. I just want to know where my mind needs to be. Am I in a tanking more this year or not? Guerin’s playing with my emotions

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Staal was extremely painful to watch at times last year. Especially trying to keep up with Fiala. But this is nonsensical.

Even if there is something else coming down the pike it’s 1) lunacy and 2) doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies on what exactly that is.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I can live with it. I just want to know where my mind needs to be. Am I in a tanking more this year or not? Guerin’s playing with my emotions

Honestly we have two first round picks, unless Guerin makes a big play that I can be happy with, I'm full on tank mode this year. If only out of spite.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Honestly we have two first round picks, unless Guerin makes a big play that I can be happy with, I'm full on tank mode this year. If only out of spite.
We mind as well move Dumba for futures at this point. Jeez. I’m floored.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
We mind as well move Dumba for futures at this point. Jeez. I’m floored.

If we're in the business of moving players for futures, I know a 50 point top 6 center with one year on his 3M contract that could probably fetch a decent piece...

Reactions: Wisent42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad