Value of: Marco Scandella at the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
The Buffalo Sabres have lost 4 in a row, find themselves 6th in the Atlantic, 4 points up on Ottawa for 7th, 13th in the east, and bottom 10 in the NHL.

It is safe to say they will be sellers at the deadline.

Where does Marco Scandella go? and for how much?

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
The Buffalo Sabres have lost 4 in a row, find themselves 6th in the Atlantic, 4 points up on Ottawa for 7th, 13th in the east, and bottom 10 in the NHL.

I expect Scandella (UFA) to be traded but part of a package for a player the Sabres can use moving forward. Hard to gauge his value but he has been real solid this year and a team in the West would be smart to grab him. Bogo and Erod will be our dumps in the next week or two I suspect with little to know return.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I expect Scandella (UFA) to be traded but part of a package for a player the Sabres can use moving forward. Hard to gauge his value but he has been real solid this year and a team in the West would be smart to grab him. Bogo and Erod will be our dumps in the next week or two I suspect with little to know return.

What do you think that package looks like

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA

:facepalm:

Whether or not they are in the playoffs has nothing to do with trading of UFAd.

Scandella s price is a playoff teams 2nd.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
:facepalm:

Whether or not they are in the playoffs has nothing to do with trading of UFAd.

Scandella s price is a playoff teams 2nd.

Sure it does, do you think Barrie and Muzzin if Muzzin were healthy are available right now? Probably not because Toronto is 2nd in the Atlantic top 10 in the league.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Rumour out there now that he’s been dealt, possibly to Jersey. HF doesn’t like this guy but he’s called some stuff before (Incarcerated Bob)

also saying Rodrigues may be gone too

Last edited:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I wonder if Scandella was the other Sabres dman who secretly requested a trade.

Maybe. He is in the last year of his deal and he’s clearly not being brought back. Would give him an in on landing a new deal.

That said...Jokiharju has completely turned Scandella’s career around so waiting it out wouldn’t have been the worst thing either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad