Marchand punches Jarry in the face (upd: suspended 6 games)

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
One of the funnier aspects of this is that Jarry likely doesn’t chirp him if Marchand didn’t stop him from giving a fan a puck earlier.
giphy.gif

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Pretty funny that’s what set him off. Still think the length of the suspension is a joke.
Agreed. Given his history and that his last suspension was only a few months prior, it should've been 10 games.

The fact that such a lame chirp provoked that response only shows that Marchand is completely incapable of controlling himself.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
It’s hilarious how he tried mocking Panarin for freaking out over Marchand taking jabs at him over the shit he had to deal with in Russia over being outspoken against a dictatorial warmonger that has a big body count when it comes to those that dissent, but saying how about that save has him lose it even worse than a glove throw and some chirping.

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
Has their ever been a player who could produce elite numbers like marchand while still getting suspended more than almost anyone else?

Quite a unique player.

Captain And Coke

Apr 29, 2011
Congratulations to Ken Linseman.

He is no longer The Rat in my eyes.

Brad "The Rat" Marchand it is.

The licking arguably pushed him there, but now having the most individual suspensions in league history seals the deal for me.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

oilexport

Aug 29, 2010
Matt Cooke is still the goat.

Honorable mention to Avery, especially that Avery screen ! Lol

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Has their ever been a player who could produce elite numbers like marchand while still getting suspended more than almost anyone else?

Quite a unique player.

Dale Hunter was a point compiler rather than an elite player but he might be somewhat comparable?

Good two way forward with over 1,000 career points but also batshit crazy.

Hunter was more dangerous too, I think.

robes1

Jul 22, 2015
It's a bit of a shame that such a talented player is also easily the biggest POS in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad