Marchand - Crosby - Bergeron VS Huberdeau - McDavid - Mackinnon

Whom you'd rather have going into Olympics or NHL Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

User9992

Feb 27, 2016
Whis is better line? Or whom you'd rather have going into Olympics or NHL Playoffs?

Marchand - Crosby - Bergeron,
MarchyCrosbyBergy.jpeg

or

Huberdeau - McDavid - Mackinnon line?

cut.jpg

Reactions: jetsforever

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Expected from Bruins' fan. LOL

He's saying that the second group of players is an unknown in terms of chemistry. All of those guys are brilliant hockey players on their own, but the guys in the first group have not only proven they can play together but that they can flat-out dominate together. Since all 3 of those players are still playing at a high level, it's not out of the realm of possibility that in crunch time one would choose the guys that have done it before. It's a reasonable opinion.

The second line obviously crushes the 1st in the skating department, that's undeniable.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Line 1 is the best I’ve seen in my lifetime. Since they are all still playing at a high level, I go with that one.

What's in common with those 3 guys is absolutely brilliant hockey IQ, so it's no wonder they were so good together.

Reactions: User9992

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
You have to pick the 2nd option, they’re all in their prime. There is simply too much talent for anyone to choose the 1st more proven line.
This seems like it might be sarcasm.

"too much talent for anyone to choose the 1st more proven line".

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
The 1st line is a bit old but they're all still elite and have shown great chemistry.

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
Its hard to see anybody shutting down Line 2 but Line 1 just might have the three players who could do it and still be great offensively. Line 1 would dominate face-offs and possession and frustrate the hell out of Line 2.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
2nd line has 2 play driving puck carriers. Not sure how they mesh together. Need to balance out the skill sets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad