Marchand admits he needs to clean his act

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
Brad Marchand admits he needs to clean up on-ice act | CBC Sports

"After having a couple days kind of looking back on the year and seeing what's happened the last few days I guess, with all the media and everything, I think the biggest thing for me now is to really take a pretty hard look in the mirror and realize the actions, some of the things that I'm doing, have much bigger consequences," Marchand said during the Bruins' breakup day at the Warrior Ice Arena on Wednesday.
"Especially the last thing I ever want to do is kind of bring the embarrassment on my teammates and the organization that it did. I have to be a lot better. I know I've said that in the past, but I think that that's got to be the thing that I really work on the most.
"I think I've gotten my game into a pretty decent spot, but I got some character things and things that I've done that clearly need some fixing."

He finally gets it?

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
1200-487654510-cross-finger.jpg

puckpilot

Oct 23, 2016
Talk is cheap. If this was a one time incident, he'd get the benefit of the doubt, but it's not. So, we'll see. But I won't be surprised if he finds another creative way to be a horses ass. Or maybe he'll become a grab-ass instead. No bodily fluids involved so no foul, right?

Ares

May 8, 2018
If he's genuine, I suppose he'll apologize to Callahan and Komarov?

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Get rid of the licking and the cheap hits and i'll be happy. He can continue to play the pest role though since he does it well.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad