Eurolanche: March of Avalanche fans in Sweden: Friday, 5 pm local time, Gamlastan Station - Globen Arena

EurolancheDavid

avalanche_march_sweden.jpg

The Eurolanche Fan Club
organizes a trip of its 60 members from 10 countries and two continents to Stockholm, Sweden to attend two Colorado Avalanche games against the Ottawa Senators. An event has its own name - Eurolanche Raid 2017.

All Colorado Avalanche fans, who will be in a town in these dates are more than welcome at the Colorado Avalanche march from Stockholm downtown to the Ericsson Globe which will begin on Friday, November 10 at 5 pm local time.

The group of the Avalanche fans will meet at a certain meeting point in Stockholm downtown. A concrete meeting place will be determined later on our Twitter account. The march is expected to take around one hour. After arrival next to the arena, all Eurolanche members at the place will take a big group photo. The second march is scheduled for Saturday too with a start at 4 pm, but it has not been confirmed yet.
A main goal of the march is to show the local ice hockey fans how big the Avalanche nation is. A video recorded at the march will appear at all our major media channels and will be distributed to all key people and organizations on our mailing list. The Colorado Avalanche march has a potential to become the biggest NHL march in Europe ever.

Do not forget to take anything noisy (fan-drums, whistles, rattles), jerseys, flags, face-painting and anything with Avalanche logo on!

Be sure to follow us on Twitter @Eurolanche in order to find out where you should be at 5 pm on the next Friday.

Go Avs!

Reactions: Weast

EurolancheDavid

Fans,
we will have a meeting outsider the Gamlastan metro/subway station at 5 pm local time tomorrow on Friday.
We will going for march to the stadium from there. Googles Maps shows it is one hour on foot. If weather is bad or if it is too much for someone, we will take a metro/subway on a way to the stadium, no worries.
I would like to take a group picture of all fans outside the stadium.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
Fans,
we will have a meeting outsider the Gamlastan metro/subway station at 5 pm local time tomorrow on Friday.
We will going for march to the stadium from there. Googles Maps shows it is one hour on foot. If weather is bad or if it is too much for someone, we will take a metro/subway on a way to the stadium, no worries.
I would like to take a group picture of all fans outside the stadium.

I’ve been using that google maps for the last half hour trying to look for hot Swedish babes

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
^ European cities seem pretty cool to use Streetsview to go through as an online tourist. Our NA ones are so boring in comparison.

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
can you guys find out where and when can i get autographs from the players on saturday?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad