GDT: March 26: The Ducks (24-43-4) have a worse record than the Kraken (28-29-13)

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
They’ve got some good young building blocks, but yikes, thats indeed a bad team.

I was just looking up all their recent first rounders, a number of top-5 even. All the difference-makers are still kids! Should put it together some day though, and they're picking high this year yet again.

Carlsson should be a superstar some day.

Reactions: Kevinsane

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Daccord gets his shutout. Only 12 shots but there were a couple of huge saves in there. I needed a night like to night and it felt good.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Nice gesture by Vatrano.
Yep,the game needs to see more of that and less of Pospisil garbage...The Flame forward should been out Double the time that Dunn is out and to add to it maybe if becomes a regular occurrence with him and Dunn then Pospisil never suits for games against a Dunn team ever

Daccord gets his shutout. Only 12 shots but there were a couple of huge saves in there. I needed a night like to night and it felt good.
Good...though at this point I'm all for the Kraken playing a whole host of youngsters from Coachella

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad