GDT: March 26: The Ducks (24-43-4) have a worse record than the Kraken (28-29-13)

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Gotta win for McCann bobblehead night.

1711471247300.png

Last edited:

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Tatar and Yam scratched…that’s curious.

Honestly not sure what Hak's doing here.

First he tears into the players, then he somewhat tracks back yesterday at practice and now he's not using those call ups to maybe send a message and at least sit one of the veteran guys.

I guess the half a$$ed effort could be enough to try and beat the Ducks...

Reactions: Fuhrious

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Were Tatar and/or Yam guys that people specifically thought were “dogging it”? I guess it’s not who I expected…

Btw really rooting for McCann to pot a few more points and hit 60 this season. In a year where I’ve looked at numbers for a few guys and thought “damn, that’s all?”, he’s quietly had a pretty good year.

Reactions: kihei

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
IMG_0341.gif

Fleury, hearing that Olofsson gets to start tonight…

Last edited:

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Honestly not sure what Hak's doing here.

First he tears into the players, then he somewhat tracks back yesterday at practice and now he's not using those call ups to maybe send a message and at least sit one of the veteran guys.

I guess the half a$$ed effort could be enough to try and beat the Ducks...
Its kind of funny. I would have thought he would just bench the vets too. I mean if he is in the hot seat at all, what is there to lose.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Fun period. Feels like it has been a while since we have had one like this--free flowing with oodles of scoring chances for the good guys.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Re-signing Eberle also appears to have the knock-on effect of pushing Burakovsky onto the 3rd line with Tanev and Gourde. Just really stupid utilization by Hak.

Reactions: Kevinsane

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Tatar and Yam scratched…that’s curious.
Don't see the Kraken bringing either back for 2024-25

Re-signing Eberle also appears to have the knock-on effect of pushing Burakovsky onto the 3rd line with Tanev and Gourde. Just really stupid utilization by Hak.
Has me scratching my head for sure

Dont understand why you call up Morrison and Winterton if you're going to staple them to your bench against Anaheim. Hak doing Hak things, I guess.
Sometimes the game dictates the players brought up just watch and learn...then play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad