Pre-Game Talk: March 24th vs San Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I like the lineup except I don't understand the reasoning for the third line

we acquired Brassard for forth line duties, not 3LW. Brassard and Foegele should be swapped at minimum

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
That forward group on paper is easily the best I've seen the team have since the dynasty days. Line 1-4 is above average when compared to their league counterparts

if the defence played to their true ability and goaltending is not trash, this team can play with anyone

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I like the lineup except I don't understand the reasoning for the third line

we acquired Brassard for forth line duties, not 3LW. Brassard and Foegele should be swapped at minimum
Brassard is like ranked 7th on our forward group for PPG now. See really no issue with slotting him into a more offensive role.

Reactions: Mr Positive

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta

This is interesting. If Archibald is playing over Ryan, Woodcroft deserves to be questioned about his decision making.

I'm pretty ok with this, Shore is playing very well under Woodcroft.

Edit: except for Smtih, for f*** sakes guys.

Honestly I think thats fine to rotate guys in and out in the bottom 6. It's their 3rd game in 4 nights so giving Ryan the night off for a fresh body isn't a bad idea, and guys are often dealing with minor bumps and bruises this late in the year.

I would like to see what I think is the best roster in Ryan over Shore, but Shore has played well recently so he's earned his spot in there tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad