News Article: march 1st cable price changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Its likely going to put a few bucks back in the consumers pockets. I am wanting to see all the sports package options too.

Cable and satellite companies a year later have notgiven consumers(Us) any information. So check it out Leafboarders and get the best deal for yourself.

They have to the first to notify customers of the changes that they don't like one bit. I will put the easy access links to read

All over the country the cable and satellite companies are trying to keep cosumers in the dark.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/cable-tv-crtc-new-1.3455980
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/skinny-package-pick-and-pay-crtc-1.3462692

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Ya they'll probably put all the standard definition channels in them. I got 100 of them or more that I never look at.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Cable?... what's that?

Lol i know man. I have it all including netflix, unlimited internet, android box. Plus i have cable and satellite at the cottage.

Its expensive and i will be seriously putting myself on a budget it for it come March 1st. Seasonal suspension is turning into cancelled lol and basic package is going to get pretty basic.

Dough72

Sep 3, 2008
Ya they'll probably put all the standard definition channels in them. I got 100 of them or more that I never look at.
I signed my mom up with rogers for internet and tv decades ago and it was like 30 bucks a month or something

I just recently looked at her bill and it somehow ballooned to over 200 dollars a month. All she watches is game shows and judge judy. My fault for not paying attention but damn. That's crazy just for tv and internet

where they get you now is renting their box. If you have multiple TVs in your house you are stuck paying their ransom

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Rogers one is already out. Still over $60 per month if you want both TSN and Sportsnet.

Link

As a comparative, on Shaw you can get all of the TSN's, and all of the Sportsnets for a total of $14 (its $36 with Rogers). Will be interesting to see what Bell does.

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
I'm still sobbing a bit inside about the live streaming service the leafs used to provide on their site...$39.99 for the year with a nice chat box beside the game. Pause/rewind features....:cry:

As for the cable price change, I'm interested in seeing it. I only use about 25 channels now out of hundreds so ya....give me the 25 for $60 bucks and I'd go for that.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
I'm a HD snob.
I refuse to watch SD.
Like a poster above said, they'll keep the SD channels in the skinny packages.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I thought I did here they don't have to add all their add-on package pricing done until the end of the year or something. I need to find that article again grrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad