Proposal: Marc-Andre Fleury to LAK

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Lots of speculation if LA is going to acquire a goalie at the deadline it would be Fleury and not Saros/Markstrom.

What do you think the trade could look like?

:kings
Marc-Andre Fleury G 2.5M (Philly retaining 1M)
Brandon Duhaime RW 1.1M

:flyers
LAK 25' 3rd

:wild
Arthur Kaliyev RW 894k
David Rittich G 875k

Reactions: Dickie Dunn

Joseph Nathan

Feb 11, 2022
If wild are out of playoff range then yes. Wild will have to trade duhaime or dewar to find room for Marat so unless they ended up trading Marcus Johansson, no need for another winger as much I want him.

CanadianKingsFan19

Feb 18, 2023
Lots of speculation if LA is going to acquire a goalie at the deadline it would be Fleury and not Saros/Markstrom.

What do you think the trade could look like?

:kings
Marc-Andre Fleury G 2.5M (Philly retaining 1M)
Brandon Duhaime RW 1.1M

:flyers
LAK 25' 3rd

:wild
Arthur Kaliyev RW 894k
David

Can't see the Kings trading Kaliyev for a rental. If he's traded it would be for a package for something bigger.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Don't see MAF getting traded when the Wild are on a roll and are this close to making the playoffs. Contrary to what a poster above, he has been good lately... certainly a very capable backup, if not a 1B. I don't see MN going into buying mode, but I also don't see them selling when they are only two points out of the playoffs.

Also, MAF has a NMC, and has been vocal about not wanting to be traded if MN are even close to the playoffs. I'm not sure that he would be pumped about going to LAK, either, a team that seems to be trending the wrong way since their strong start.

Last edited:

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
Fleury should be worth very little. He's playing like what he is - an old goalie clinging on to his NHL career by his name value rather than his talent.

"Good offer" meaning your team wins in a landslide, ha ha.
"Clinging to his NHL career". Hahaha classic

So you haven't been actually watching Flower, just aping the popular, albeit rather inaccurate scouting report.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad