Oct 12, 2012
chronicle_wild_west_show500.jpg

poster_zpsb4a6f971.jpg
lineups_zps7da188ad.jpg

cactus72.jpg

I reckon you best place your bets here
red-dog.jpg

Aug 3, 2010
Something something young guns, something something gonna get stomped, something something bad old days.

But hey, at least the GDT's nice.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm excited to see that line. Monahan and Colborne create so much just by themselves, I think it's a great opportunity for Agostino to contribute. It's not like how we treat a lot of our young guy when we bring them up and put them on the fourth line.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Agostino is going to impress Friday. I am very excited to see him suit up for us. The kid is good in every facet of the game and loves to get the puck on net which will be perfect with the way Monahan loves to clean up the garbage.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
I'm excited to see that line. Monahan and Colborne create so much just by themselves, I think it's a great opportunity for Agostino to contribute. It's not like how we treat a lot of our young guy when we bring them up and put them on the fourth line.

Its not as bad as when we would see legit 4th liners climb too high up the totem pole. I'll never forget how Tom Kostopolous climbed into the top six :facepalm:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Agostino is going to impress Friday. I am very excited to see him suit up for us. The kid is good in every facet of the game and loves to get the puck on net which will be perfect with the way Monahan loves to clean up the garbage.

I agree. Agostino was/is one of our most NHL ready prospects, he may not have the highest ceiling but I think he could become an everyday player really quickly.

Aug 3, 2010
What's Agostino's ceiling like? Second-line tweener? Maybe like a Glencross-lite, or Stempniak?

mikebel111*

As a leaf fan, the flames are a pretty exciting team to watch.
While short on talent, they never give up. Effort is really good

If leafs had even half of flames effort on consistent basis, they would be a great team:laugh:

Sep 12, 2012
Heh that mugshot of Nystrom belongs in a post office somewhere. :)

I'm glad Hudler is back, Stajan not so much. I hope he puts Jiri on a line with Monahan and Byron.

GFG!

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Great GDT AbbotsfordHeat! (Where have you been, btw?)

You'd think Nashville would come out blazing, but I honestly believe they are in full tank mode. The Flames never quit and work every shift, so i'll predict 4-2 Flames win!

Can't wait to see Agostino!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
What's Agostino's ceiling like? Second-line tweener? Maybe like a Glencross-lite, or Stempniak?
I think Glencross is a very good comparable actually. Three zone player, good shot, not afraid to play physical or mix it up. Good north/south speed. Word he is extremely coachable too which is always a plus and from what I saw in the 2013 frozen four he is a big game player too.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Didn't Nystrom flat out light us up last time?

Haha my post on our GDT is below. Good luck guys; honestly mean that, please win.

[quote="Cashville]Still can't believe we lost to CGY in a game where Eric Nystrom scored four goals (1..2..3..4! 4 goals!).

TheCount.jpg

Hoping for some good play from Captain Hook and that's about it.[/quote]

Zoombie

Oct 28, 2011
Hopefully Agostinino has a good game. And if anyone on Nashville scores hopefully it is Nystrom.

ReNeGaDe87

Comfortably Numb
Jun 10, 2012
Burkeville AB
going to the bar for the game tonight, brewhouse up north, if you see a table of drunken fools doing shots of gin, come say hi, we're HF friendly lol

but seriously I would love the win to help establish the hunger for W's in our team, buuuuuttttt seeing that we could fall to 29th place with a few more L's and potentially expedite our rebuild with a top 2/3 pick, would really be nice to see.... but since the flames are at home, they will probably win and that always good to see

GFG

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
going to the bar for the game tonight, brewhouse up north, if you see a table of drunken fools doing shots of gin, come say hi, we're HF friendly lol

but seriously I would love the win to help establish the hunger for W's in our team, buuuuuttttt seeing that we could fall to 29th place with a few more L's and potentially expedite our rebuild with a top 2/3 pick, would really be nice to see.... but since the flames are at home, they will probably win and that always good to see

GFG

Yup, its not easy picking sides :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad