GDT: Maple Leafs vs Islanders 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Interesting game coming up tomorrow yall :clap: horvat's islanders will face our maple leafs (keefe). Big game mayne. Isles need the points so they finna G it up and hit that thang hezard. We gotta bring it too, twerk that pole hard against.

Sammy finna be at the baby born happening so murray gon play this thang out. Woll finna stunt that studda.

Last edited:

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
How many tomorrow? 🦒

1679325695124.png

1679325741064.png

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022

Darch

Jun 30, 2009
Interesting game coming up tomorrow yall :clap: horvat's islanders will face our maple leafs (keefe). Big game mayne. Isles need the points so they finna G it up and hit that thang hezard. We gotta bring too, twerk that pole hard against.

Sammy finna be at the baby born happening so murray gon play this thang out. Woll finna stunt that studda.
I thought I was on an English speaking board here. What?

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
Isles fighting for their playoff lives. We've been kind of bleh in the last week despite some wins. Hoping for a more spirited approach from the lads.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017

Acciari looks to be returning. Brodie not practicing. Possible maintenance? McCabe and Lilly get a 2nd game together. Samsanov returns too.

The forward lines look closer to what I’d expect in the playoffs with Kerfoot as a placeholder for O’Rielly. McMann-Lafferty-Nylander especially is interesting, hard match them against the Hedman pair and try to catch him flat footed as often as possible while opening up space for the slower lines he’d be better at defending.

Reactions: danny90
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad