GDT: Maple Leafs vs Hurricanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Its a smooth smooth game coming up y'all :clap:
Last night we was on fire. Fire like juvenile 400 degreez back in the 90'. That album was fire. Matthews was rappin that albun on his mind last night. The nose was so hot. Unstoppable. That sucka wants more. He yearns for more gezoals. And will get them. His wrist is now healthy and been trained at home.
Murray will stunt samsonov in goal. Samsonov will come back only on the 29th reads yahoo. Period.

Last edited:

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
The time to clinch and get some distance is now - they pounded the Canes last week, so they’ll be pissed but they just recently clinched and may rest guys.

Boys better step up and back that azz up.
Canes are only up 2 on the Devils for 1st and a chance to face a WC team instead of the Rags.

If we match their effort we should be alright. I think we have the edge in skill. Should be a good one.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
It was reported that O'Reilly practiced with the team earlier in the week (or late last week). Has he been on the ice with them since? I haven't heard much but admittedly, I haven't been able to follow as closely recently.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
It was reported that O'Reilly practiced with the team earlier in the week (or late last week). Has he been on the ice with them since? I haven't heard much but admittedly, I haven't been able to follow as closely recently.
The Leafs are in the middle of a 5 game road trip. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't go on the road trip since he's not eligible to come off LTIR until next Wednesday at the earliest and that's the next home game. Even then, next Wednesday would only be 3.5 weeks.

Reactions: LeafChief

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
The Leafs are in the middle of a 5 game road trip. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't go on the road trip since he's not eligible to come off LTIR until next Wednesday at the earliest and that's the next home game. Even then, next Wednesday would only be 3.5 weeks.

It would be nice of ROR could be back for next Wed or Saturday and play all the games in April

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Hurricanes reached the 100 point threshold, they have home ice locked up for the first round, maybe letting their foot off the gas a little? I would like another strong goalie performance against a good defensive team.

Will be interesting to see who gets in on defense. I assume Rielly comes back in.

- 3 weeks until playoffs
- 1 more week until O’Reilly’s “4 week” recovery from his broken finger.
- 2 weeks (at most) until Knies gets a look.
(sounds like a BNL song)

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
You would have to imagine he’s travelling with the team. Binding with teammates doesn’t only happen on the ice.

Reactions: egd27

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto

He's been skating for sometime now, just not risking injuring his finger. He'll be in game shape come playoff time, he might return before playoffs but they're just being cautious with him.

Somehow I forgot we even had him on the team :laugh: gonna be a huge boost once he's added to the lineup.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
My understanding from the "real fans" is that any game we lose is meaningless, so I wouldn't worry much about it.
I feel like both sides treat wins and losses differently. Wins don't matter because it's regular season but somehow losses do.

The opposite could be said for the other side.

Somewhere in the middle is reality.

If the Leafs could ever get to the Finals or actually win, the next year would be a little calmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad