GDT: Maple Leafs @ Oilers || 8PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
This that REAL DIRT!!!!! WE GOT EM ALL! WE DO WHAT WE WANT AND (GET) WHO WE WANT! We got all the real soldiers now. Schenn, ROR, Acciari, Lafferty, Bunting, mccabe :clap: cant nobody touch us anymore. We are the new untouchables like elliott ness period. See to it how our new fools play tonight against the horrible oil of edmonton. They are 3-7 in their last ten. As we are 7-3. That shows how much character we have and they not. They are also missing their biggest soulja in evander kane, who is one of the best power forwards in the world today. We ROCK LIKE CONNERY! OTHERS DON'T!

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
This that REAL DIRT!!!!! WE GOT EM ALL! WE DO WHAT WE WANT AND (GET) WHO WE WANT! We got all the real soldiers now. Schenn, ROR, Acciari, Lafferty, Bunting, mccabe :clap: cant nobody touch us anymore. We are the new untouchables like elliott ness period. See to it how our new fools play tonight against the horrible oil of edmonton. They are 3-7 in their last ten. As we are 7-3. That shows how much character we have and they not. They are also missing their biggest soulja in evander kane, who is one of the best power forwards in the world today. We ROCK LIKE CONNERY! OTHERS DON'T!
Damn straight. We crazy killers like Buscemi in Con Air and them fools ain’t nuthin but Air Bud 2: Golden Shower Receiver.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
That fourth line is going to by super annoying to play against.

The third line is strong defensively but I wouldn't expect much offense out of them.

Rielly still with Holl? :laugh:

Reactions: leafsfan5

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
That third line looks completely abysmal in every sense of the word imaginable.

It sucks that Kerfoot and Justin Holl still remain in this lineup after five trades in the past few weeks.
sometimes... I imagine you like this...

Although I do believe Kerfoot or Holl is gone after Thursday for something since its a massive log jam going on

Reactions: BayStBullies

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
That 3rd line is still terrible tbh

Gross. Willing to bet Kerfoot has the game of his life :laugh:
Can't wait until Dubas replaces him.

Its the classic mish mash of leftovers. Still more work to be done.

I have to agree. We need more scoring from the third line. Dubas has a few days left to rectify this (unless he believes Knies can be slotted in there). I believe they'll be responsible defensively, so I guess that's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad