GDT: Maple leafs (Legendary) vs Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
This THAT TIME YALL! 👏👏🍁 WE ARE SOOO MUCH MORE BETTER AND G THAN THEM IS. All of their fool players like o'Reilly and mr tarasenko are out. For life. 6 weeks. Over that. We have sooo much More talent than that dull squad. Speed is ours. Shooting Power is OURS. Period. They are SCARED of our scoring touch and Power. They are thingking before the game that our lineup might light them up and score 6 goals........ Hard.

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
This THAT TIME YALL! 👏👏🍁 WE ARE SOOO MUCH MORE BETTER AND G THAN THEM IS. All of their fool players like o'Reilly and mr tarasenko are out. For life. 6 weeks. Over that. We have sooo much More talent than that dull squad. Speed is ours. Shooting Power is OURS. Period. They are SCARED of our scoring touch and Power. They are thingking before the game that our lineup might light them up and score 6 goals........ Hard.

Yes, sire

Reactions: Nhlpowerweek

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
You know how this is gonna go guys, bear down and put the liquor within arm's reach....

1656616853954.gif

notdoneyet

Jun 19, 2006
Saint John,N.B.
What happens if this happens

Marner gets first point in first
Marner gets second point in second
In third matthews and marner get an assist on a willy PP goal

Who gets the puck for 500 points

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
What happens if this happens

Marner gets first point in first
Marner gets second point in second
In third matthews and marner get an assist on a willy PP goal

Who gets the puck for 500 points
I assume they just split the puck. Or maybe they get equal custody of the puck. Weekdays with one and weekends with the other. I dunno.

Reactions: notdoneyet

Tlo1

Nov 6, 2017
Reilly caught deep causes a 2on1. This is a recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad