GDT: Maple Leafs @ Detroit | 7:30PM ET | FSD

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Is Matthews still out? Last I heard, he was day to day, but Babs was in no rush to risk bringing him back prematurely.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Still in Grand Haven visiting my folks. I'm willing to trek across the state. The old man wants to stay local. We're going to Van Andel tonight instead. If the American Hockey Jesus is still out for Toronto all the wiser to stay local. Should be fun. I'll follow the Wings on the NHL app.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
So is it a 3-2 OTL after blowing a late lead or a 4/5-1 embarrassment?
If Matthews plays, I'd expect the latter. Without him, Toronto has really struggled to score, so I don't know what to expect.

Then again, Montreal had been struggling mightily on offense before that back to back against the Wings...

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Khan is saying AM is out tonight.

DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings won't have to deal with one of the best players in the NHL tonight, but the Toronto Maple Leafs still present a challenge with a bevy of talented forwards.
Auston Matthews is expected to miss his fourth game in a row due to an upper-body injury when the Leafs visit Little Caesars Arena (7:30, Fox Sports Detroit).

Red Wings: Toronto loaded even without injured Auston Matthews

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
The Malik Report - Kukla's Korner

How naive is Ken saying they will spend the next 15-20 games evaluating if they can make the playoffs or be in sell mode..

Playoffs ?!???
I want to be the guy who introduces Ken Holland to the field of statistics. His mind is going to be blown when he finds out that some things are more likely to happen than other things, like how the Wings are incredibly unlikely to make the playoffs now. And on top of that, we can use math to discover the probability that those things will happen, which allows us to make plans well in advance when the probabilities are overwhelming. I can't wait to see his face. It's going to change his life.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
At least the LCA will be filled up tonight, with blue
Yep. Going to be embarrassing, especially if the Wings lose.

I can't watch Wings/Leafs games anymore because the last one I went to in person (Matthews first game at the Joe) was a nightmare. And we just aren't any good against the team.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
And John Chayka said AZ’s process is going the right way after they started the season with 10 straight losses. Man, it’s almost like GMs don’t generally throw their entire team under the bus.

Correct, they only throw their most promising prospects under the bus.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Shit they could ice the Marlies and we would lose in ot!! Kenny Holland and the Trashill gang are on the loose watch out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad