Not open for further replies.

magnet43

May 1, 2011
LEAFLAND
2236675.jpg

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I just watch to see how much they'll lose by.

The Caps will score 5+

Capitals will likely score 5 goals at least but their goaltending isn't that good so we should be able to score 1-2 goals.

We're losing this game but at least we might score 2 goals! That's exciting.

leafstilldeath*

Whoever makes a PGT after we lose and then we lose again should stop making PGTs. Seriously!

May be that might change some fortunes

mstew

Mar 2, 2011
Canada
We'll win tomorrow. :yo:

Go Leafs Go! Get that playoff spot back tomorrow. :yo:

We need more of your kind around here.

Seasons far from over. I think most knowledgable fans could have told you the leafs would be a bubble team.

The highs and lows are expected, this is a young team that is fighting to find their consistency. We are on a downswing right now so no better time to right the ship than tonight.

Go Leafs! :yo:

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
We need more of your kind around here.

Seasons far from over. I think most knowledgable fans could have told you the leafs would be a bubble team.

The highs and lows are expected, this is a young team that is fighting to find their consistency. We are on a downswing right now so no better time to right the ship than tonight.

Go Leafs! :yo:

Consistency? We've been one of the most consistent teams all season.

CONSISTENTLY TERRIBLE

I wholeheartedly appreciate the optimism, but man does it look out of style at this point in time :laugh::naughty:

leafstilldeath*

I'd love to see Grabo score a hatty and proceed to flip Carlyle off. It would also be fitting if that happened and Carlyle got the pink slip lol.

Aaaah sweet JUSTICE!!!

also, Ovi is apparently in a slump and well you know....

:laugh:

leafstilldeath*

Ovechkin only has 3 points in his last 5 games and Backstrom only has 4 in his last 5; and those 2 are basically the entire offense of the Capitals. This game is completely winnable.

your avatar is my response to you

:p:

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
Going to probably watch lone survivor instead of the game. Would be the first game I missed all season. Oh how u have disappointed lately....

Incoming ovechkin dominance with a goal for grabo

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
I am quite certain we win this game

We are notorious for being in No Mans Land. Just when everyone begins to hop onto Tank Nation, we usually begin winning some games

Most fans will hop back onto the bandwagon and come April, we will be right there fighting for that elusive 8th spot

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
One thing I noticed - the Leafs seem to always show up and play the good teams, minus that St. Louis game. They might not always win, but they typically seem close.

It seems like they underestimate the power of the weaker teams, and manage to get blown out by the likes of Columbus, Carolina, etc.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
One thing I noticed - the Leafs seem to always show up and play the good teams, minus that St. Louis game. They might not always win, but they typically seem close.

It seems like they underestimate the power of the weaker teams, and manage to get blown out by the likes of Columbus, Carolina, etc.

This picture exemplifies the Leafs roster in a nutshell

homerflexinginmirror.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad