GDT: Maple Leafs (2-3-0) @ Red Wings (2-1-1) | 7:00PM | CBC | Robidas In, Percy Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

0417-tordet.png

LeafsWingsGDT.jpg

Last edited:

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
I hope Ashton draws in for Kozun. Any official word it will be Frattin or is that just speculation?

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
I'd rather have a goon 4th line. At least the games would be entertaining. Count me on the Broll-Carrick-Devane bandwagon.

At least a group like that brings a unique element to the team.. not just worthless play for 5 minutes like we're seeing from the likes of our current 4th line.

Broll-Carrick-Orr would be ideal for me but Ashton-Carrick-Orr is more realistic

Jacquestrapless

Jun 5, 2011
Mississauga
At least a group like that brings a unique element to the team.. not just worthless play for 5 minutes like we're seeing from the likes of our current 4th line.

Broll-Carrick-Orr would be ideal for me but Ashton-Carrick-Orr is more realistic

An element that the team lacks....we lack everything. I don't know what the identity of this team is. It goes unnoticed when we are winning but I wonder sometimes what Shanahan wants to turn this team into. I always thought he would want a team molded after his style of play.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
this is actually a big game. it will be a very telling game.

even though it's early, I think will forecast the type of team it will be this year.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I heard Winnik was hurt also. Is that true? Maybe Percy should get a rest this game and get Rielly with Robidas and Gardiner with Polak.

DirtyDangler 91

Aug 10, 2010
Gatineau, Quebec
I think it's time to sit Holland for a couple of games and call up Carrick.

Forwards
vanRiemsdyk - Bozak - Kessel
Winnik - Kadri - Lupul
Komorov - Santorelli - Clarkson
Ashton - Carrick - Frattin

Ideally i'd call up Orr or Broll to replace Frattin.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
If they come out with the same compete level as last night I'll be content with the inevitable loss. Might be the best thing for the season and I don't mean that in a tank for McDavid nation way. If this continues Nonis is going to have to make some sort of a major move because these guys aren't even looking like they care this season about having a good start before they just completely collapse. Considering how much I hated Clarkson last season that Santorelli line is the only one worth watching so far.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
If Mike Babcock was considering joining the Leafs next year he might be having second thoughts right about now after what he witnessed yesterday as his future lineup. Hopefully our Leafs put up a better effort tonight and put on a better show when trying to recruit our next coach.

Leafs really need to split the series tonight to keep up with the pack, as losing to teams you want to finish ahead of makes it tough sledding at the end.

If yesterday's game was a 4 pointer as the say then that makes tonight's game an 8 pointer in the head to head battle.

Go Leafs Go.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Which Leafs team do we see tonight? Jekyll or Hyde?

Seeing as they seem to deliver stinkers at home, is this team trying to get Carlyle fired?

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
I predict a 5-0 loss, leafs are not usually good on back to backs and considering how badly schooled we were....

This isn't looking too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad