GDT: Maple Leafs (2-3-0) @ Red Wings (2-1-1) | 7:00PM | CBC | PT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
Then Detroit despite being dominated in the defensive zone, corsi will show they were even with the Santa line in corsi despite this not being the case?

Is this accurate? Nope.

Of course it's accurate. Corsi measures shot attempts not "time in offensive zone". And that's why Corsi is a better predictor of wins than zone time - if you don't generate a single scoring chance out of being in the offensive zone then why should it be credited as anything more than a neutral contribution?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Low % shot by Kessel, could have come back the other way. Dangerous play, Should have pulled up and looked for options.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
I do not get the Dion bashing. He looked good to me tonight.

I just want Kessel or Phaneuf (our highest paid guys) to actually win a game for us when both teams are desperate. Lupul too.

Someone needs to do the stats for us, how these guys have faired for this franchise when both teams are desperate. I'd say our win percentage is around 35% to be honest.

Kessel, Lupul and Phaneuf flourish in games that aren't that important. But when the games really grind down, these are our worst players.

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
I just want Kessel or Phaneuf (our highest paid guys) to actually win a game for us when both teams are desperate. Lupul too.

Someone needs to do the stats for us, how these guys have faired for this franchise when both teams are desperate. I'd say our win percentage is around 35% to be honest.

Kessel, Lupul and Phaneuf flourish in games that aren't that important. But when the games really grind down, these are our worst players.
Did Kessel not win a game against Colorado? Stop expecting he should win 82 games by himself for crying out loud

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Gustavsson didn't have to make one good save... all 3rd and overtime. Bernier had at least 4 scoring chances to contend with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad