GDT: Maple Leafs (2-0-0) @ Senators (0-1-1) | 7:30PM | TSN5 | Split Squad Game #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 147413

Been disappointed with Rielly this game as well as his previous game. Just poor positional play and is getting outmuscled.

I'm loving Holland's puck control, but he needs to make a damn play. He's a smart player but not very adaptable.

member 147413

On another note...

McMillan (sp?), Orr, McLaren, Marshall, Ross and Vail are all pretty useless hockey players. Hope to see none of them on the Leafs any time soon

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Carrick, Abbott and winnik have looked great. Holland has made some nice plays but lead to nowhere. Rielly has made plays too but seems out of gas a lot.

Booth has been utter crap. McLaren is useless too.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I know....I was hoping for him to go 0 for in the pre-season though.

As nice as that would be, I like to see how a goalie reacts after a goal. Do the floodgates open or doesn he keep us close and shake it off.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Carrick, Abbott and winnik have looked great. Holland has made some nice plays but lead to nowhere. Rielly has made plays too but seems out of gas a lot.

Booth has been utter crap. McLaren is useless too.

McLaren is fine against prospects and tough guys but not when a team brings skill. Orr is a little more dependable if you need 1 of these guys.

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
Will the brain trust give Carrick a serious look or is entitlement still the way? Next round of cuts should be interesting.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Pitiful game to be at. Leafs aren't hitting much and only a handful of players have showed up.

And on another PK we go.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
McLaren is fine against prospects and tough guys but not when a team brings skill. Orr is a little more dependable if you need 1 of these guys.
Orr has looked terrible tonight. He just can't play hockey. I often wonder if he could make an ECHL team without face punching skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad