Many fresh faces among Columbus Blue Jackets top 20 prospects

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
zach_werenski_usa_080615.jpg
Photo: Zach Werenski was a force on the blueline for the U.S. at the 2015 World Junior Championships, even pitching in offensively with two points in five games. (Courtesy of John Crouch/Icon Sportswire)

</p> Columbus Blue Jackets General Manager Jarmo Kekalainen and his brain trust molded the future of the surging organization with a pair of trades and a fantastic draft in June. At the draft, the Blue Jackets identified a need to boost their defense and came away with a number of high-quality rearguards.

The influx of talent through the draft and the Brandon Saad trade resulted in eight new additions to the preseason version of the top 20 list.… read more

The post Many fresh faces among Columbus Blue Jackets top 20 prospects appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Paul Bittner 12th? Wow ...

Some real surprises on that list, but that one surprised me the most. Maybe other than Oliver Bjorkstrand outside of the top-three.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Paul Bittner 12th? Wow ...

Some real surprises on that list, but that one surprised me the most. Maybe other than Oliver Bjorkstrand outside of the top-three.

Yeah, Bittner is a lot better than 12th (the lowest I'd put him is 5th). That said, our cupboards are certainly not bare. :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad