Confirmed with Link: Mantha (50% retained) acquired from Washington for 2024 2nd Rd Pick, 2026 4th Rd Pick

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Looks like a nice pickup. Of course haters will act like we just traded for McDavid and have an unbeatable roster now.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Okay everyone is saying this guy is lazy. Not sure I like this deal anymore. He is in a contract year so maybe that’s a reason his scoring is up.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Okay everyone is saying this guy is lazy. Not sure I like this deal anymore. He is in a contract year so maybe that’s a reason his scoring is up.
Hopefully it being a contract year hides his laziness, but I doubt it. If this was last year's Knights, then the team probably would have been good enough to hide his lack of effort problems.

But considering this whole team right now seems to be in a I don't give a shit mode right now, then adding another lazy player won't do jack shit for this team.

Might help us more in the scoring department, but will probably do nothing in the defensive department.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hopefully it being a contract year hides his laziness, but I doubt it. If this was last year's Knights, then the team probably would have been good enough to hide his lack of effort problems.

But considering this whole team right now seems to be in a I don't give a shit mode right now, then adding another lazy player won't do jack shit for this team.

Might help us more in the scoring department, but will probably do nothing in the defensive department.
I did love all the comments on the mains that he didn't fit with Vegas and he was lazy.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4a3a628c-95ab-4da6-a2cf-690b47d01eab_450x242.gif

:laugh::laugh:

Knightmare88

Mar 3, 2023
He seems very happy to be here. That combined with being in a contract year and a playoff push make me not worry about "laziness".

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00