OT: Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather - May 2

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
5 years too late....yawn.

Hopefully Pacman knocks his head off though, but Floyd will run away from him all night. Mayweather decison if he doesn't fight, if he does, Pacman wins.

And I voted based on the outcome I want to see.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Yea definitely 5 to 7 years too late. Not sure how much tread Manny has on the tire anymore? He has fought a much tougher schedule lately and I think its taken its toll. I will be cheering for him but this match up has lost allot of luster now that they have waited until they are both seniors by boxing standards.

Prediction: we will see EK9 in attendance

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
We know who Evander will be cheering for and he probably will be there as he's got nothing else to do at the moment.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Over it.
They missed there chance for this fight to mean anything.

their* sorry :P

I agree that this is too late, but it still should be interesting - I think Floyd continues his unbeaten record

Kane will almost definitely be there - I wouldn't be surprised if he moves to Vegas until his shoulder heals :sarcasm:

BrokerD

Apr 13, 2012
their* sorry :P

I agree that this is too late, but it still should be interesting - I think Floyd continues his unbeaten record

Kane will almost definitely be there - I wouldn't be surprised if he moves to Vegas until his shoulder heals :sarcasm:

He'll probably re-hab his shoulder there as well. There is lots of money in Vegas... He'll add an extra stack to his push-up regime every other day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad