Manny Malhotra

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
Malhotra is the weak link to our team. I love him as much as you do, but the guy should be hired as a coach. I'm greateful he helped our centers to win faceoffs, but he's sterile, he's an eunuch, he should be part of management. I just wish we had harder, faster, stronger, better 4th line players.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
IMO the best 4th line centre of the past few years is Maxim Lapierre.

With that said, Malhotra is effective at what he does.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
IMO the best 4th line centre of the past few years is Maxim Lapierre.

With that said, Malhotra is effective at what he does.

He's not. He has 1 point in 35 games. I had to correct my sentence because pointS didn't take a S !

PS Max Lapierre was good. He's pesty and passionate and big. He has speed. I wish we never let goo of him.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
He's not. He has 1 point in 35 games. I had to correct my sentence because pointS didn't take a S !

Malhotra doesn't get points because he's barely supposed to.

He gets the puck out of the defensive zone, and then goes to the bench where he switches place with an offensive centre.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
Malhotra doesn't get points because he's barely supposed to.

He gets the puck out of the defensive zone, and then goes to the bench where he switches place with an offensive centre.

He's slow, never bodychecks, produces sterile (worse than Prust whom we need to replace after his contract expires); the new generation is better.

Last edited:

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I'll give you points for using the word "eunuch" but since you actually wrote and published books (That is you, right?), I'd expect you to have a larger vocabulary than the rest of the thespians here anyway.

About Manny, hey, showing Chucky how to take faceoffs efficiently will pay divident for 10-15-20 years. He deserves every cent and every minute of ice time he gets.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
I'll give you points for using the word "eunuch" but since you actually wrote and published books (That is you, right?), I'd expect you to have a larger vocabulary than the rest of the thespians here anyway.

About Manny, hey, showing Chucky how to take faceoffs efficiently will pay divident for 10-15-20 years. He deserves every cent and every minute of ice time he gets.

Exactly, Manny should be a coach.

Dec 8, 2014
One of the best for faceoffs. Top 5 world

Great positioning to copensate for his lack of skills

Very good attitude and work ethic

He is not done

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
No speed. No dekes. No shot. No passes. No size. No grit. I can't believe we wouldn't have somebody stronger. And I'm not even talking about Bournival the chickenhead... the Canadiens as a better team need an effective 4th line. Malhotra only wins faceoffs then is a useless player. It's very simple. He's not a liability but he doesn't contribute, he's a passenger.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
Is this thread for real...he obviously has to be joking, because every 4th liner should score 50 goals. :laugh:

We all see him on TV. Prust even if he's slow can pass. Weise is a poor man 4th line Pacioretty. It's not really about stats. Let's inspire us from the 2011 Bruins. When they used to have a good team, they had a good 4th line. Malhotra is useless, a non factor on the ice.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
We all see him on TV. Prust even if he's slow can pass. Weise is a poor man 4th line Pacioretty. It's not really about stats. Let's inspire us from the 2011 Bruins. When they used to have a good team, they had a good 4th line. Malhotra is useless, a non factor on the ice.

seriously... :laugh:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
True. He won't. Yet going into the playoffs with such a non-factor is not something I'm looking forward.

I dont see you blaming any of the other 4th liners for not having any points when playing on the 4th ?? why ??

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
I dont see you blaming any of the other 4th liners for not having any points when playing on the 4th ?? why ??

Prust and Weise are ok, even if I think Prust is too slow, but it will be solved with, like with Malhotra. Thing is Malhotra brings absolutly nothing. At least Prust can be a hockey player and Weise is a speedster with a hard nose.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Prust and Weise are ok.

they both got their points when playing on the top 9, they have a grand total of 0 points when on the 4th...

so, again... why is it OK for Prust/Weise to produce 0 pts on the 4th line ???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad