News Article: Manny Malholtra to be Leafs next assistant coach

TheBigFour

Apr 17, 2019
i thought they wanted someone who had alot experience in coaching.
so does this mean, no bruce?

if so, kind of disappointing...

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
what did he do for Vancouver besides help with faceoffs?

He helped with faceoffs :laugh:

He is apparently one of the smartest, hardworking coaches out there and expects the same out of his players. Should at least help these guys mature, just like he was asked to mature when he was a former top guy who was good as an individual, but much better when he meshed and pushed his team. Made them do the little things and bring the right attitude. Seems like everything that the Leafs need right now, which probably makes him a better option than Boudreau.

How Manny Malhotra became one of the NHL's most promising young coaches

Ken Hitchcock: "You want to know how to act and behave as a professional, look at this guy."

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Canucks fan here. You guys got an absolute gem. He worked closely with all our young guys here. every player loves him.
Thank you sire. I knew we'd get the best of the best like eric roberts in that old movie. That wasn't so good btw. But yeah, thanks for this and we'd get bettter instantly. :clap: We love manne and now we'd get Bruce for our own leafs. He wants to be here too like wayne simmonds. We will instantly get harder and get that old culture back. Now that dubas learner. Our faceoff killas will get better too sire. Because of manny. We also has the most money in ice hockey world so manny and bruce will get paid a lot.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015

He is apparently one of the smartest, hardworking coaches out there and expects the same out of his players. Should at least help these guys mature, just like he was asked to mature when he was a former top guy who was good as an individual, but much better when he meshed and pushed his team. Made them do the little things and bring the right attitude. Seems like everything that the Leafs need right now, which probably makes him a better option than Boudreau.

Ken Hitchcock: "You want to know how to act and behave as a professional, look at this guy."
Good article, thanks. It sounds like he will be a good addition

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018

This is a great article and speaks loudly to his character. It's too bad he couldn't be our 3rd line center....

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
He looks like a nice addition. Seems to be someone who can connect and help the players grow. All though how much experience does he have running a PP? Thats needed for our team.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Vanvouver had the 4th best PP last season. But they were near the bottom of the league at generating scoring chances on the power play.

I don't have a ton of faith if that what he's here for.

EDIT: Not in charge of Vancouver's PP.

Last edited:

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Vanvouver had the 4th best PP last season. But they were near the bottom of the league at generating scoring chances on the power play.

I don't have a ton of faith if that what he's here for.
We'll get others as well sire :clap: We are the most richest organization in the ice hockey world with the most POWER too. Others are jelious, but don't be alarmed.

Reactions: Brobust

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Wasn't Brewer let go? So technically they have another spot to fill.

I am pretty sure Brewer was more of a video coach, and I think they are deciding to go with Jordan Bean as a video analyst instead. They may add a third assistant coach, but I do not think they are looking for a direct replacement for what Brewer was doing, since Bean is likely going to take those duties.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I am pretty sure Brewer was more of a video coach, and I think they are deciding to go with Jordan Bean as a video analyst instead. They may add a third assistant coach, but I do not think they are looking for a direct replacement for what Brewer was doing, since Bean is likely going to take those duties.
they already hired a new video coach, Sam Kim

Reactions: teddygmr

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot