Mannheim equipment sale and Tblade jerseys?

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
I know it is sacreligious for a Lions fan to want such a thing,but for a men's league team I play on our colors match Mannheim's and would love a pair of game used Warrior mitts to use in that league. Does Mannheim auction of equipment at the end of the season? Do they do it through their site or ebay? Any help their is GREATLY appreciated...also on the other mens league I play on Tblade sponsored us about 7 years back and supplied us with white jerseys. These jerseys are now becoming a bit worn and I have been trying to hunt down the black version of the jersey as shown here in this ebay auction http://www.ebay.de/itm/T-Blade-Trai...port_Alle_Sportbekleidung&hash=item336742461c They only have about ten and we would need a minimum of 15 jerseys and would be nice to hunt down a goalie cut. Does anyone know if there hockey shop has any of these jerseys? I sent out some feelers to some ebay sellers in Germany,but no luck as of yet. Any help here would be appreciated as well.

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
Ugh...man I was afraid of that. Was really hoping they would offer online. Damn really like those gloves. I have family in Wertheim...maybe I can have them run out...yeah right ...need to figure out something

As for the Tblades jerseys...yeah..not the prettiest,but they donated jerseys intially to us and we have always been known as tblades. So wanted to hunt down another set before the jerseys totally disappear.

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
As for the Mannheim gloves...I sent a few emails to a few people in the organization to see if there could be any help,but was wondering if anyone knew the "right" or best person to contact...like equipment manager or someone who runs the sale? Thanks!

Gimor

Mar 11, 2013
Try calling the front office! They can probably direct you to the appropriate person.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad