Manitoba Moose 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

trebendan

Aug 13, 2010
Game 1 is Friday at 7 and game 2 Saturday at 4, both at Bell MTS Place; then 3 in Rockford and 2 back here, if needed.

By the way, anyone know what happened to Nogier? Healthy scratch?

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Game 1 is Friday at 7 and game 2 Saturday at 4, both at Bell MTS Place; then 3 in Rockford and 2 back here, if needed.

By the way, anyone know what happened to Nogier? Healthy scratch?

Nogier had a season-ending injury early in the year I think.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Nogier had a season-ending injury early in the year I think.

He returned late in the season

That's what I was wondering as well. Haven't heard much about his status, but he could be a huge add when he's back.

Appleton has a suspected concussion that occurred in game 2 - Apr 22 (9 days ago) It is likely he returns at some point this series.

Spacek still has 1 game remaining in his suspension

Reactions: snowkiddin

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Very nice series win by the Moose and for the organization. I thought we were in tough when we drew Grand Rapids.
Yes that was a big series win. Taking 2 on the road in GR was a pretty significant feat as they had a pretty good winning streak at home to end the year. And I heard the Griffins hadn't lost in the 1st round since 2007 or something too? If the Moose can avoid racking up penalties and Comrie stays hot, they could go places.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
What pleases me almost as much as the Moose winning is seeing the Golden Squires get swept out of the first round. Now, if San Jose would just get their shit together...

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
He returned late in the season

Appleton has a suspected concussion that occurred in game 2 - Apr 22 (9 days ago) It is likely he returns at some point this series.

Spacek still has 1 game remaining in his suspension

Surprised they would scratch Nogier if he’s healthy. He was pretty decent last year in the NHL. You would think he would be better than at least one of the defensemen currently in the Moose lineup.

Spacek and Appleton would be great to have back that’s for sure.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Surprised they would scratch Nogier if he’s healthy. He was pretty decent last year in the NHL. You would think he would be better than at least one of the defensemen currently in the Moose lineup.

Is he really "healthy " though?

Reactions: snowkiddin

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Interesting to see that the mostly forgotten Chase De Leo is leading the Moose in playoff scoring so far.

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Even without Roslovic this Moose team is pretty deep when healthy, it's pretty great to see so many different guys step up with the roster fluctuating a fair bit even now.

Reactions: Mathil8

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg

Well Nogier was actually pretty terrible in the NHL last year. I'm not too surprised. Missing most the year is really hard to come back from and he wasn't very far ahead of other guys to begin with.

Nogier is still overall going to be ahead of guys like Stoykewych, Kostalek for next year but missing most of the year means he is behind at the moment.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Nice, They should have put it on the form that the email would come later though.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Kinda ticked off I didn't see the promo till to late as someone who buys most of his tickets the day before game and spends so much on the Moose all season :(

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Anyone get in on that deal? Was it a 2-for-1 Game 1 + Game 2 or was it buy one seat for Game 1 and get a second free?

If you missed out, there's still the $10 discount available using the code MOOSE1 (that's a number one on the end).

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
I wonder if there's a limit to how many you can hold at once, bringing in those other guys was definitely my first though as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad