Managers needed - Yahoo Fantasy Keeper League

safeco1999

Big Daddy Cool
Aug 20, 2008
Brand new season, 3 openings, so I figured I'd just reply to my old thread. I'm looking for active and dedicated players.

Vacant Team 2-4 are available.

Just a note - there is a HFBoards Yahoo pool whose rules and structure were derived from my own leagues many years ago, so if you have come across that and would like a shot at joining my league, feel free to contact me!

safeco1999

Big Daddy Cool
Aug 20, 2008
Turns out 1 guy hasn't been responsive. There is 1 more opening. Team Hurrikane Hazzards: https://sites.google.com/site/keeperleagues/hockey/rosters

The team had a pending deal for Cam Ward & Mike Smith in return for Rick Nash & 1st round pick, but the manager never bothered to confirm.

If you're interested in coming on board to a great league, contact me or reply here.

safeco1999

Big Daddy Cool
Aug 20, 2008
Hi All,

It's a new season (I'm replying to an old thread of mine).

I'm looking for 1-2 very active and competitive replacement managers for this league, going into Season #6.

Let me know if you are interested!

safeco1999

Big Daddy Cool
Aug 20, 2008
Hi again,

It's that time of the year where I go looking for new managers by replying to a very old thread of my own! It's difficult to find dedicated managers!

The league is the same as mentioned in the original post, but has changed slightly. This league is now a 10-team league, 12 keepers. Live Draft is Sun Oct 4, 6pm pacific.

Stat categories:

Skaters: G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks Goalies: W, GAA, SVP

Team features: Ovechkin, Kessel, Subban, Parise, Simmonds, Kunitz, Rask, Fleury, and several others.

We are at the Keeper submission deadline, so you will join in and select your 12 players.

Please email me (address is in first post) if interested.

safeco1999

Big Daddy Cool
Aug 20, 2008
Thanks to those that responded. I have filled the league up (for now, I suppose!)

If you like the league setup, please do email me, and I'll contact you if/when an opening comes up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad