Managerial Thread - 23/24 Season - Lolverpool

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Truly bananas to me that West Ham and Moyes didn't cut a deal for him to go out in a blaze of glory after the Conference League win. Made so much sense for both parties.

Andoni Iraola is my pick for first sack of the season.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Dyche ain't making it through the season.
Dyche will likely get this Everton squad to lower mid-table (think, like, 13th) and he'll keep the job.
Moyes or Lopetegui.
Lopetegui a great shout. He'll be gone by Christmas, likely. Wolves isn't the kind of place where him having taken them out of the hole last year will earn him time.
Has to be Steve Cooper, right?
If they were gonna sack him, it woulda been after they only took 1 win from their first 12 matches, or when they went 10 winless in mid-season. That they didn't shows to me that they're committed to him.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Lopetegui a great shout. He'll be gone by Christmas, likely. Wolves isn't the kind of place where him having taken them out of the hole last year will earn him time.

If they were gonna sack him, it woulda been after they only took 1 win from their first 12 matches, or when they went 10 winless in mid-season. That they didn't shows to me that they're committed to him.
I like the Lopetegui shout as well. Can see him falling out with that board too. Cooper…that was last season. If they start slow again I don’t think he gets the same amount of leeway

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Lopetegui had an argument over the lack of recruitment, but I can't imagine many would move for him anymore. He's really had some bad moments as a manager and IMO this is one of them.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
1692461494429.png

Uncle June.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad