Mall Santa Simulator (Xbox X|S, PC)

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
They should actually make this game, and do so specifically in the same vein as Goat Simulator.

Picture this: Santa punches out a bad parent, steals a few tablets from BestBuy or some shit, then gets on his sleigh and throws the tablets down burning chimneys, getting an explosion/Michael Bay achievement.

I'd buy it, anyway.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
They should actually make this game, and do so specifically in the same vein as Goat Simulator.

Picture this: Santa punches out a bad parent, steals a few tablets from BestBuy or some shit, then gets on his sleigh and throws the tablets down burning chimneys, getting an explosion/Michael Bay achievement.

I'd buy it, anyway.

f*** it, I'd play it. Can't be any worse than some of the garbage being sold as video games these days.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

I'd buy it, anyway.

Is there an option to tell a kid they’re a greedy little bastard or…if you’re playing as a kid…can you yank off Santa’s fake beard?? Or you either end up tearing out his real beard causing him to bleed n curse at Little You?

If yes to all, I’d buy.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Is there an option to tell a kid they’re a greedy little bastard or…if you’re playing as a kid…can you yank off Santa’s fake beard?? Or you either end up tearing out his real beard causing him to bleed n curse at Little You?

If yes to all, I’d buy.

You know what? f*** it, I know how to use and program for the Unreal Engine, let's do this thing. :laugh:

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It could be like Papers, Please, except your job is to weed out the kids who were bad. If you let a bad kid sit on your lap and get away with a toy request, it's game over for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad