Malkin pictures from Rosno Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

russianrocket24

I have been to Moscow last week and went to the Rosno Cup game RUS-SWE on Thursday. My main focus was to watch how Malkin improved since I saw him last time during the Worlds in Austria. He centered the fist line with Sushinsky and Kharitonov as his wings. He got a lot responsibility and made some fantastic moves.
Also he seems to be a down to earth guy. I was able to go to the players area after the game. He was very friendly, took his time for signing my jersey and taking a picture.
If somebody is interested, here are my pics.
http://community.webshots.com/user/russianrocket24

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Nice. Are you the guy standing with him?

Cool shot of St. Basil's, too. It looks sort of edible in that photo. A big birthday cake.

UvBnDatsyuked

Apr 30, 2005
russianrocket24 said:
I have been to Moscow last week and went to the Rosno Cup game RUS-SWE on Thursday. My main focus was to watch how Malkin improved since I saw him last time during the Worlds in Austria. He centered the fist line with Sushinsky and Kharitonov as his wings. He got a lot responsibility and made some fantastic moves.
Also he seems to be a down to earth guy. I was able to go to the players area after the game. He was very friendly, took his time for signing my jersey and taking a picture.

Good pics

Thanks for including the pic of the babe too.

Good looking city at night

I am Jack's Fish

russianrocket24 said:

Cool photos! Looking at the picture of the KRemlin and St. Basils, it looks like you took those from the Hotel Rossiya across the street...?

Only because that looked like the view I had when I stayed there (and gawked all night from the window cause I was just in shock that Ihad that view_

russianrocket24

I am Jack's Fish said:
Cool photos! Looking at the picture of the KRemlin and St. Basils, it looks like you took those from the Hotel Rossiya across the street...?

Yes, I stayed in the Rossija like always when I'm in Moscow. The view is one of the best you can have in Europe. Sad that they plan to tear it off in 2006.

edd1e

Sep 11, 2004
Helsinki, Finland
russianrocket24 said:
Yes, thats me with Malkin and Pavel Bure. Unfortunately the guy who made the two pics didn't seem to know to much about making pics...

Is that Pavel Bure? man, he looks old in that picture.

chum

Feb 27, 2002
edd1e said:
Is that Pavel Bure? man, he looks old in that picture.
my thought exactly.. and i dind't see the sentence saying that it was him and bure before i saw the pic.. and i saw it and i was like... is that bure? man he looks old ; )

but then.. it is a fuzzy pic and you get really weird pics if it is fuzzy like the ones taken... so...

chum

Feb 27, 2002
kidhander said:
they play to tear rossija off.. note.. it is rossija not russia.. (i did read russia. so i guess you read it as russia too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad