Trade: Maliek Collins to SF

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
He was awful for the Raiders a few years ago. I'm kind of surprised he's still in the league.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
He was decent in Houston last season. Funny how many guys get away from the Raiders and all of a sudden figure it out.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
He was decent in Houston last season. Funny how many guys get away from the Raiders and all of a sudden figure it out.
I can't think of many off the top of my head. I'm not saying you're wrong but care to provide a few examples?

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I can't think of many off the top of my head. I'm not saying you're wrong but care to provide a few examples?
Arden Key is one I can remember. Can’t seem to find much else searching, but I think they’re in better hands with Pierce coaching and having an influence on the roster. Management and coaching has been a mess there, but seems to be going in the right direction.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Arden Key is one I can remember. Can’t seem to find much else searching, but I think they’re in better hands with Pierce coaching and having an influence on the roster. Management and coaching has been a mess there, but seems to be going in the right direction.
Yeah, Gruden/Mayock definitely made some bad free agent signings along with some horrible draft picks. McDaniels was just a disaster and Ziegler was pretty bad too. I like Pierce but Telesco worries me. Not very impressed with his work in SD/LA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad