Make up dominating Olympic lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
Kovalchuk, after 2002, will NEVER play with Datsyuk again. Its gonna be the pattened Datsyuk-Kovalev duo, and Kovalchuk is NOT going to be the 3rd man. Given past history of line formation, Kovalchuk will not play with Malkin and Ovechkin... as he shouldnt be doing for the sake of the team. Yet Malkin and Ovechkin will be on the same line in Turin.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Starshollow said:
Doubtful if either of the guys in that second line, would even crack the Swedish roster :snide:

Fortunately for us, they seem to get the job done when it counts. Meanwhile, feel free to continue boosting your ego. It fits the pattern in your post history nicely.

Funny though, most Swedes who I know have a healthy self esteem and have little need for antics like yours. Be patient though, people have been known to mature and get over worse things than that.

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
PapaBear said:
I would like to see Naslund-Forsberg-Zetterberg, then Modin-Sundin-Alfy on the 2nd line. All 6 of these players already have great chemistry with each other.

Sorry, Z won't play with Forsberg. He did in the WC 2004 and it didn't work out. Forsberg was totally out of shape then because of a recent bad injury but him and Z a too similar players.

It's gonna be more like:

Näslund - Forsberg - M. Samuelsson/Modin

Zetterberg - Sundin - Alfie/Modin

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
B Boarding said:
Sorry, Z won't play with Forsberg. He did in the WC 2004 and it didn't work out. Forsberg was totally out of shape then because of a recent bad injury but him and Z a too similar players.

It's gonna be more like:

Näslund - Forsberg - M. Samuelsson/Modin

Zetterberg - Sundin - Alfie/Modin

I agree with this. But imho, there is no really good combination of players to put with Forsberg. Näslund will probably flop as usual and who ever we put on the right side don't really have the right qualities. Not to mention that Forsberg has been less than impressive in his defensive work the last few international competitions he's played. Maybe PJ Axelsson could work?

Zetterberg - Sundin - Alfie is a great line combo though I wouldn't mind to see Alfie with the Sedins (if they get picked).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad