Should I Continue These Next Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
:vegas

From expansion to contending team since their first year. Was it a fluke in 2018? Considering they were a goal away from winning game 7 in the first round, they could have gone the whole way. Adding Mark Stone to an 8 year contract will give them that elite two-way stability for years to come. Will Glass be ready? The Knights want to make sure they have the best roster on the ice come ‘19/‘20. But, with limited cap space to do so much. Clarkson waived his NTC (probably for tax purposes) and RFA Karlsson hasn’t re-signed yet. What’s gonna happen to the two year team?

Thanks for those that have been participating/reading throughout these threads. I have read every single thread when I have the time to do so. Please if you can, (don’t want to hijack too much of this thread), let me know in the poll I am posting if I should do these next season, but perhaps a little earlier. I know some weren’t a fan because of the “cluttering of the boards”, so my goal would be to space it out more during the playoffs rather than when round 3 was over.

Draft day is in two days!

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Clarkson + 1st pick (17th OA) vs Habs 2019 2nd + Habs 2019 6th

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Jesse Puljujarvi for Erik Haula?

Or a deal around the 38th pick instead. Miller/Eakin could also be interesting targets for the Oilers.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Team Needs: cap gone, prospects that don't have to pass through waivers, capable RHD on an ELC, Clarkson's dead cap gone. Did I mention CAP GONE because cap. Gone.

Possibly available: Marchessault, Smith, Haula, Eakin, Subban
Slim chance: Gusev
Definitely available: Miller, Clarkson, Reaves, Holden

Any offers must take into account that Vegas cannot take any cap back over 1m. They don't need any more forwards either. 17thOA should not be in play to give up cap.

Examples of what they're looking for: Marchessault for picks/prospects/RHD on ELC, Miller for picks and prospects, Clarkson's cap + a 2nd rounder for a 7th

Reactions: Czarchuk

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Team Needs: cap gone, prospects that don't have to pass through waivers, capable RHD on an ELC, Clarkson's dead cap gone. Did I mention CAP GONE because cap. Gone.

Any offers must take into account that Vegas cannot take any cap back over 1m. They don't need any more forwards either. 17thOA should not be in play to give up cap.

Examples of what they're looking for: Marchessault for picks/prospects/RHD on ELC, Miller for picks and prospects, Clarkson's cap + a 2nd rounder for a 7th

Clarkson + 2019 3rd + 2020 2nd to MN for a 7th

Seven0two

Apr 17, 2018
Which NHL forwards are realistically available from Vegas?

Local media expect Eakin, Haula, Reilly Smith, possibly Marchessault (though doubtful). Honestly, I love Reilly Smith but I’m assuming his higher cap hit may make him the most likely while Eakin and Haula are too cheap for a cap strapped team to ship out unless they get blown away by an offer.

RyderRocks73

Jul 1, 2015
Moncton, NB

Marchessault+2020 6th
Juulsen+Fleury+2019 3rd

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
16th overall
47th overall
Shane Bowers

for

William Karlsson (RFA)
79th overall