Value of: Make a Trade with Vancouver

Ledge And Dairy

:nucks

The Canucks are still in rebuild mode, but are they going to move their 1st round pick? With EK65’s extension in San José, will they go after another top end defender? Maybe PK Subban? Someone else? Another top end winger to help out Horvat and EP?

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.
By the way, you missed Florida and NYR for these threads (Vegas too but i assume that's still on your to-do list for the Pacific Division).

*Edit: I found ones made by other user for the 2 listed teams, and you were probably avoiding repetitiveness*

Last edited:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Petersson......Drool....But that isnt happening, so Horvat for a 4th please.... Remember I did say please,lol

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
May as well take a fun shot at it since draft day is almost here

Quinn Hughes for Ty Smith, Michael McLeod, and a 2019 3rd

In all seriousness id keep Ty as he is better defensively and we desperately need that, but a uniting of brothers was too fun to pass up

Thorvat

Jul 8, 2018
Horvat for PK Subban.
Nope
Petersson......Drool....But that isnt happening, so Horvat for a 4th please.... Remember I did say please,lol
Nope
May as well take a fun shot at it since draft day is almost here

Quinn Hughes for Ty Smith, Michael McLeod, and a 2019 3rd

In all seriousness id keep Ty as he is better defensively and we desperately need that, but a uniting of brothers was too fun to pass up
And nope with extra nope sauce

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad