Value of: Make a Trade with Vancouver

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
:nucks

The Canucks are still in rebuild mode, but are they going to move their 1st round pick? With EK65’s extension in San José, will they go after another top end defender? Maybe PK Subban? Someone else? Another top end winger to help out Horvat and EP?

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
I love how quiet this thread is. It feels like every other one took off super fast, but no one wants to play with us.:laugh:
I'll bite, what's the price on Goldobin? Dhaliwal seems to think he could be on the way out

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
I'll bite, what's the price on Goldobin? Dhaliwal seems to think he could be on the way out
Similar position defenceman. Guy who has struggled to establish himself on a roster but shows potential of being decent to good.
Break down Goldy’s production to games played, its damn near identical to Kasperi Kapanen

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
I love how quiet this thread is. It feels like every other one took off super fast, but no one wants to play with us.:laugh:

Can't blame them. We need to add a bunch of good pieces and have nothing good to give up in return.

We lack in several areas and have a surplus nowhere.

Still a long ways away from contending, just need to add through the draft and free-agency when right.

Reactions: Bettman Returnz

Yoshidas Island

Jan 2, 2015
Similar position defenceman. Guy who has struggled to establish himself on a roster but shows potential of being decent to good.
Break down Goldy’s production to games played, its damn near identical to Kasperi Kapanen
The only thing the Canadiens have that fit that mold is Noah Juulsen or Victor Mete which I'd bet likely wouldn't be included in a trade for Goldobin. Don't think there'll be a fit there then

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
The only thing the Canadiens have that fit that mold is Noah Juulsen or Victor Mete which I'd bet likely wouldn't be included in a trade for Goldobin. Don't think there'll be a fit there then
Probably not. Didn’t know what team you were posting for so I didn’t make suggestions. If you’re for the Habs than I have almost zero interest dealing with your team as I don’t value anything on your team all that high.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver

He might not be qualified. I hope he is, and if so...like....a third? I value him way higher then that, but he's not being used properly here, and Green might just stunt his potential to a tweener.

He put up reasonable numbers, but rather then be patient, our coach jammed Leivo into his spot, who while performing admirably, didn't score at the same rate Goldy did.

A fresh start could be what he needs.

Yoshidas Island

Jan 2, 2015
Probably not. Didn’t know what team you were posting for so I didn’t make suggestions. If you’re for the Habs than I have almost zero interest dealing with your team as I don’t value anything on your team all that high.
I avoid having a direct relation to my team unless posters get familiar recognize me and my posting style and realize I try to be as reasonable as I can.
Don't like scaring people off exclusively due to the team I cheer for haha.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
I avoid having a direct relation to my team unless posters get familiar recognize me and my posting style and realize I try to be as reasonable as I can.
Don't like scaring people off exclusively due to the team I cheer for haha.
I get. You guys have multiple 2nds? I’d probably be talked into a 40-50 overall for Goldy imho.

Yoshidas Island

Jan 2, 2015
I get. You guys have multiple 2nds? I’d probably be talked into a 40-50 overall for Goldy imho.
Yeah both of the 2nds are in that range, it'd absolutely need to be a draft floor trade though. I'm not really interested at that value, but not appalled at the same time.

Reactions: Cogburn

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Goldobin is a dime a dozen tweener who likely won’t be qualified. I wouldn’t give up a 2nd for him on his best day

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Goldobin is a dime a dozen tweener who likely won’t be qualified. I wouldn’t give up a 2nd for him on his best day
Lmao you must not follow Dhaliwal as he literally just said Goldobin is being qualified. But whatever. Go ahead with your clearly bias agenda. I won’t bother with you when a reasonable fan is willing to discuss

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Yeah both of the 2nds are in that range, it'd absolutely need to be a draft floor trade though. I'm not really interested at that value, but not appalled at the same time.
I’d take the later of the two on the draft floor, the Canucks should targeting 2nds and 3rds to help bolster a very weak prospect pool

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Lmao you must not follow Dhaliwal as he literally just said Goldobin is being qualified. But whatever. Go ahead with your clearly bias agenda. I won’t bother with you when a reasonable fan is willing to discuss
Regardless. I watch enough Canucks games to know that Goldobin isn’t a player Montreal should pursue. The price is immaterial

And got the record. Dhaliwal didn’t say Goldobin is being qualified. He said that “in his opinion” the Canucks will qualify Goldobin.

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Regardless. I watch enough Canucks games to know that Goldobin isn’t a player Montreal should pursue. The price is immaterial

And got the record. Dhaliwal didn’t say Goldobin is being qualified. He said that “in his opinion” the Canucks will qualify Goldobin.
Well considering the only true media member who had real access to the Canucks is now gone from this world, there have been guys vying for that spot. Dhaliwal is one of them, and he’s been trying to be a persistent social media presence now like Botch was.
So he is one of the closer connected even though he can totally Fanboy it up with some of his own personal suggestions or thoughts on the team. But if there was a guy who has been making a bee line for that media spot, it is Rick.

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Well considering the only true media member who had real access to the Canucks is now gone from this world, there have been guys vying for that spot. Dhaliwal is one of them, and he’s been trying to be a persistent social media presence now like Botch was.
So he is one of the closer connected even though he can totally Fanboy it up with some of his own personal suggestions or thoughts on the team. But if there was a guy who has been making a bee line for that media spot, it is Rick.
I agree. He’s about as legit source as there is on the Canucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad