Value of: Make a Trade with Philly

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
:flyers

The Flyers look to be a busy team this off season with all of the cap space they have. Let’s try and figure out how that roster can be assembled!

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
I've been preaching that you dont trade for value, but we kind if have to here.

Value is right, but would prefer to lump him I to a bigger deal that fills a need. Futures arent needed.
Can't argue, if the names Kadri/Kapanen come up...those are guys i want to lump into a deal for a better top 4 than Gudas. I like Gudas, but not in a deal for our goid tradeable roster players.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Theres no collection of assets in the league that gets the NHLs best mascot.
Final offer: Sparky (Isles colors), Sparky (New York Dragons colors), Nyles (small head), Nyles (large head), BOA and Ralph Macchio for Gritty.

if you want, we can add in the Mr Met who flipped people off for a conditional draft pick.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Can't argue, if the names Kadri/Kapanen come up...those are guys i want to lump into a deal for a better top 4 than Gudas. I like Gudas, but not in a deal for our goid tradeable roster players.

Dont necessarily blame you for that. I think Gudas at 50% would be a good fit, because he fills a top 4RHD role and is super cheap, making it easier to fit other people in. From what I've been told, the cap is only a struggle this year, so re signing him should be an option.

That being said, this isnt a sales pitch. If it's not a fit, it's not a fit.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I look at that Philly roster, and I'm just like... can goaltending get their shit together?
Like, you look at it top to bottom, and while there are some gaps, that's a playoff caliber team. Was trying to think of a deal for Calgary, but, are there really any major needs for Philly?

PKWeber

Mar 1, 2017
Montreal
I look at that Philly roster, and I'm just like... can goaltending get their **** together?
Like, you look at it top to bottom, and while there are some gaps, that's a playoff caliber team.

Their defence is not that good plus Ghost and Provorov are overrated.

Reactions: Snowman

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
I guess the OBrien line did not trigger your sarcasm detector. If you are indeed a Flyers fan and did not read about them being a bust well i'm sorry but...

Sorry didn't get that...but yeah that's the reason I responded....too many times I read that and I react exactly like : :facepalm:

Reactions: MSSLYNX

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
I look at that Philly roster, and I'm just like... can goaltending get their **** together?
Like, you look at it top to bottom, and while there are some gaps, that's a playoff caliber team. Was trying to think of a deal for Calgary, but, are there really any major needs for Philly?

2C and top 4 Vet Dman...Hart is our franchise Goaler

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad