Value of: Make a Trade with LA

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
:kings

Just bought out Phaneuf! Just shows how much Phaneuf has gone downhill. They’re in a state of rebuilding and still have some players that could potentially generate some interest. Toffoli at the next TDL? Quick/Campbell during the off-season? More LA fans could enlighten us on their general direction/intentions.

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
Kings need to hope/pray that Toffoli/Carter/Amart all have bounce back years and open the doors for business at the deadline. 2020 draft is looking good.

Mackiaveli

Nov 24, 2015
:kings

Just bought out Phaneuf! Just shows how much Phaneuf has gone downhill. They’re in a state of rebuilding and still have some players that could potentially generate some interest. Toffoli at the next TDL? Quick/Campbell during the off-season? More LA fans could enlighten us on their general direction/intentions.

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.

Alec Martinez, Jeff Carter (50% retained) and Tyler Toffoli (50% retained) to Montreal for Ikonen, Primeau, Lehkonen (signed), 15th overall, Montreal's 2020 1st, Andrew Shaw, Karl Alzner and Paul Byron

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Alec Martinez, Jeff Carter (50% retained) and Tyler Toffoli (50% retained) to Montreal for Ikonen, Primeau, Lehkonen (signed), 15th overall, Montreal's 2020 1st, Andrew Shaw, Karl Alzner and Paul Byron

You forgot the /sarcasm at the end...

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Isles offer pick # 57 to the Kings if Kovalchuk will waive his no movement/trade deal to come to Long Island . We won't sign the top UFA forwards because we never have before . This team needs scoring and maybe the old guy has something left

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Lucas Johansson's value is what, an early 2nd rounder? Would think Toffoli retained could easily fetch that if not more
Probably, Dzingel was having a better season last year with an equally bad team and went for 2 2nds and a player, would probably need to add at least a 3rd but were I proposing to LA I'd see how this landed.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Which teams could use Jeff Carter?

Admittedly I'm a fan of Carter, and have wanted him in Edmonton for years.

As an Oilers fan, you know what offer I'm going to suggest, though I have *slight* feeling that offer is going to get shot down...

Admittedly it's hard to gauge Carter's value. I feel he's in a similar situation as Sekera, where the question is how much have injuries robbed him of his game? Especially at 34, how much can the guy bounce back?

And that's before we get to the fact he'd likely accept a move to Edmonton as well as he did with Columbus...

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Russian, Young, Skill, Speed, Hockey

Lies! He is Ukrainian and played for Sweden in the World Juniors.

Gudbranson/Zar/4th for Martinez.

Eww. No thank you!

Admittedly I'm a fan of Carter, and have wanted him in Edmonton for years.

As an Oilers fan, you know what offer I'm going to suggest, though I have *slight* feeling that offer is going to get shot down...

Admittedly it's hard to gauge Carter's value. I feel he's in a similar situation as Sekera, where the question is how much have injuries robbed him of his game? Especially at 34, how much can the guy bounce back?

And that's before we get to the fact he'd likely accept a move to Edmonton as well as he did with Columbus...

I don't think Edmonton and LA make the best of trading partners. I think Carter would succeed in Edmonton too much to make a trade work there. Plus, where LA is at in their retool, what Edmonton would be willing to part with wouldn't make sense.

LA would be looking at getting the 8th OA or Pool Party, Yamamoto kind of guys. Which wouldn't be traded for Carter

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Lies! He is Ukrainian and played for Sweden in the World Juniors.

Eww. No thank you!

I don't think Edmonton and LA make the best of trading partners. I think Carter would succeed in Edmonton too much to make a trade work there. Plus, where LA is at in their retool, what Edmonton would be willing to part with wouldn't make sense.

LA would be looking at getting the 8th OA or Pool Party, Yamamoto kind of guys. Which wouldn't be traded for Carter

I’d definitely move Puljujavri for Carter if you take Russell and add a mid pick

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00