Value of: Make a Trade with Arizona

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
:coyotes

Almost finished the season making the playoffs... without Raanta. Much like Anaheim, AZ’s season was killed off by injuries. Will they use their 14th OA pick to get an upgrade somewhere? Kessel? Zucker? Someone else?

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
hasn't it been reported Kessel has refused to waive for Arizona? Or maybe that was the wild deal that was turfed.

What Arizona needs next year is health.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
hasn't it been reported Kessel has refused to waive for Arizona? Or maybe that was the wild deal that was turfed.

What Arizona needs next year is health.

I thought it was the other way around? I think it was AZ exploring their options and not having too much interest in Kessel as of right now. My guess is they want to see who is available at 14. Kessel for sure nixed the trade with Minnesota though, saying that they’re in a state of not contending.

I agree that AZ could use health, but they could also potentially land Duchene and trade for a player like Zucker or Kessel with 14th OA as their base. Their top 6 would look so much better.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Kinda doubt we even qualify Miska. He's been fine in the AHL but we have too many other goalies and not enough seats. Minny can likely just sign him for free.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Christian Fischer/Lawson Crouse for Neal Pionk straight up. Can add a little something as well, I think Pionk for Fischer is fair but I’m not sure how Yotes fans value Crouse. Or Kreider for 14th

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad