Make a bold prediction

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
About the team or players. I'll start it out with...

Andreas Athanasiou will be better than Jurco or Tatar.

How are we gauging this? By points? Or do you mean flat out, like Kronwall is better than Quincey, noticeably better?

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I just think he will help the team more. Could be points, I'm not saying its going to be a gap like Kronwall and Quincey though.

Might be hard to qualify this prediction in a few years if you're being this vague, though. Not that I'm trying to put your prediction down, I'm just curious as to how you're going to make the claim.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Might be hard to qualify this prediction in a few years if you're being this vague, though. Not that I'm trying to put your prediction down, I'm just curious as to how you're going to make the claim.

Basically what I'm saying is that it will be the consensus among Wings fans that they think of AA as better than Jurco or Tatar.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Basically what I'm saying is that it will be the consensus among Wings fans that they think of AA as better than Jurco or Tatar.

Oh, okay, I get you.

Mine: Stephen Weiss remains a Wing for the duration of his contract despite his play remaining very lackluster.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
One of the Swedes (Janmark, Holmstrom) becomes a top 6 center.

T Low

Oct 18, 2008
Brendan Smith and Tomas Tatar will play for another NHL team(s) before the age of 30.

I really, really, really, like Tatar, but the way he's been turning the puck over, I see the wisdom in your thinking.

T Low

Oct 18, 2008
My home town Lakeland Ice Arena's Dylan Larkin will play 1C in the fashion of Brendan Morrison, between Nyquist and Mantha.

Larkin will wear the C, Glendenning, and Nyquist the A's, Blashill will be coach for 10 yrs.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
My home town Lakeland Ice Arena's Dylan Larkin will play 1C in the fashion of Brendan Morrison, between Nyquist and Mantha.

Larkin will wear the C, Glendenning, and Nyquist the A's, Blashill will be coach.

Could see something along these lines happening. Have to figure XO would be a very good candidate to wear a letter as well though.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Sheahan becomes a legitimate second line center in 2-3 years.

Hank is a Hart finalist.

Ouelett becomes a top pairing defenseman.

Future letters? Dekeyser, Mantha, and Nyquist.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Mrazek takes over as our #1 before Howard's contract is up.

As for letters...

Nyquist will wear the C.

Glendening and Ouellet will wear the A's.

Larkin in line for the next available letter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad