Speculation: Madison Bowey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
He’s going to be stapled to the bench as the Caps’ number seven defenseman, I gather, when they’re healthy. His waivers status makes him a Cap or they would lose him if they tried their send him down.

Depending on the severity of the concussion sustained by Kempny, he could start the season as the #6 and play real minutes in October.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
How’s he looking? Always was going to be interesting to watch that insanely good quartet of WHL defenders from the 2013 draft develop over the years. Him, Morrissey, Pulock and Theodore. (I know Seth Jones was also drafted from the WHL in ‘13 but he didn’t spend years developing there like the aforementioned guys). Thought initially Pulock might be the one to fall behind but he’s really exploding while Bowey has just had a hard time creating a permanent and prominent role on a Cup winning defense. Still though, what a freaking great crop at one position in one junior league.

Does he need a change of scenery? Issues with hockey sense preventing his progression?

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Washington could use some organizational depth at forward.

I would assume if Bowey were shopped, he could gather a decent return.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Washington could use some organizational depth at forward.

I would assume if Bowey were shopped, he could gather a decent return.
If Bowey were shopped, it'd be because the Capitals didn't see him as an NHL option. Considering his waiver eligibility, he probably wouldn't have a ton of value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad