Madden 21

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Charging $60 for this game when games like Last of Us, RDR2, Halo, God of War, etc also charge the same price is mind blowing. Hell Tony Hawk remaster is discounted to $40. The amount of work, time and effort they put into those titles compared to what is being sold here with Madden is no where near the same. This could have been a free patch to Madden 20. How is full price justified?

Sep 19, 2008
This stupid Madden indicated a penalty against the offense...but the ref pointed towards the defense :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
there is severe social media outrage over this game :laugh:

It's not that bad. Just play franchise. "but when i play h2h online my field markings disappeared"

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
What makes it worse than the typical Madden? Or is this just the breaking point where they’ve added so little that people are fed up? I haven’t played Madden in a few years so I’m genuinely curious, why is this one so terrible? I saw some glitches online, but that’s in every Madden.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
What makes it worse than the typical Madden? Or is this just the breaking point where they’ve added so little that people are fed up? I haven’t played Madden in a few years so I’m genuinely curious, why is this one so terrible? I saw some glitches online, but that’s in every Madden.
I think it is just the breaking point. It is also probably the most blatant paint job they have ever done....even though every game has essentially been a paint job for the last 5 years(being generous) I was atleast fooled for an hour or two about there being something new. I watched a 15 minute gameplay video this year and could tell they changed, well absolutely nothing.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Theres tons of content missing. Theres no solo battles, no weekend league, no gauntlet etc. The only thing to play is head to head which they made pointless by removing series masters, changing coach madden and nerfing packs. Pit oit this way. We're a week into a game I paid 100 dollars for with nothing to do and I have two 50 dollar playstation cards sitting here i havent bothered redeeming because upgrading my team is so pointless im not even tempted.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
I play every day and other than a brief officiating error I have not seen anything that would warrant bitching on social media
So you're good with all of the products you buy being missing half their content or you just enjoy talking out of your ass for attention?

Sep 19, 2008
So you're good with all of the products you buy being missing half their content or you just enjoy talking out of your ass for attention?
They keep pushing patches out to fix many of the issues people are coming across. I do notice this Madden that there are a lot of great catches, although yesterday a Giant caught a pass going out of bounds and I wasn't allowed to review. The review system in the game has always been flawed.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
They added Kaep back to the game, first time since 2016. Problem is, they made him the 15th highest rated QB and higher than he was from the 2016 game. What?

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Well he was that good once... Whats Newton, Miller and other QBs rated.. I'm sure thats to try and get players to use him. And i'm sure some will. But how many will leave him in FA? And will CPU pick him up?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Well he was that good once... Whats Newton, Miller and other QBs rated.. I'm sure thats to try and get players to use him. And i'm sure some will. But how many will leave him in FA? And will CPU pick him up?
Ahead of Kyler, Goff, Allen, Newton. Dak is just an 84, Watson is an 86. Madden ratings are garbage in general.

No problem with Kaep being included, seems like he should've been in previous titles, but maybe a licensing issue? Hell, they could've still made a statement and had him in the top 32 to say he should still be a starter. Being 15th just seems silly.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Wonder if it will come out he is somehow getting paid by EA, like with Nike.

But then again EA in general is garbage, based on what Ive read on Madden issues and NHL issues.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Wonder if it will come out he is somehow getting paid by EA, like with Nike.

But then again EA in general is garbage, based on what Ive read on Madden issues and NHL issues.
Yeah, the ultimate team modes have ruined all their titles. Partly why ratings are garbage because ultimate team is where they make an absurd amount of money and the listed player ratings mean nothing in that mode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad