Madden 21

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Charging $60 for this game when games like Last of Us, RDR2, Halo, God of War, etc also charge the same price is mind blowing. Hell Tony Hawk remaster is discounted to $40. The amount of work, time and effort they put into those titles compared to what is being sold here with Madden is no where near the same. This could have been a free patch to Madden 20. How is full price justified?
EA Sports is a cash cow.

They do minimal changes every year, update the rosters and they charge a crazy amount for the game upfront AND they charge you crazy amounts for the Ultimate Team crap.

The only reason they can keep doing that is because of the exclusivity deal with the sport leagues.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Passing on this one. I have basically gone from picking up all the sport games to none of them.
Me too.
Even more now that I work in the video game industry. It is now even more shocking to see how bad these games are with the ROI they make. They are basically riding on their exclusivity deals.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Even more now that I work in the video game industry. It is now even more shocking to see how bad these games are with the ROI they make. They are basically riding on their exclusivity deals.
Hopefully some day there will be more competition in the market!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad