MAC/LINUX Users - READ ME! Before you run the new Client

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Peeps are using STHS V2 Client for Mac and Linux Only : Version 2.2.2 - Release the 2013-09-08, right?

This is the file I'm unable to unzip...

[LATER]

Sigh. Unzipped now, thanks to Kershaw's Keka archiver program. Still no dice. XQuartz, Mono both installed, Client unzipped and .exe file moved to douglasemerson, league file downloaded and moved to douglasemerson. Open xterm, type "mono SimonTHockeySimulator.exe", get an error that says "The entry point method could not be loaded".

I am teh suck, apparently.

Last edited:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Peeps are using STHS V2 Client for Mac and Linux Only : Version 2.2.2 - Release the 2013-09-08, right?

This is the file I'm unable to unzip...

[LATER]

Sigh. Unzipped now, thanks to Kershaw's Keka archiver program. Still no dice. XQuartz, Mono both installed, Client unzipped and .exe file moved to douglasemerson, league file downloaded and moved to douglasemerson. Open xterm, type "mono SimonTHockeySimulator.exe", get an error that says "The entry point method could not be loaded".

I am teh suck, apparently.

You need to upload the latest XQuartz. The latest one is HERE. Version 2.7.5. It only came out 75 minutes ago (I've been using the Beta since last week... so good timing of the official release.)

Also - check out this:http://www.mono-project.com/VisualBasic.NET_support

To me the error is from mono's handling of VB. If mono or VB is an older version perhaps try updating?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Wading through the vBasic, as 2.7.5 isn't cutting it. But fortunately I'll have my work comp back tomorrow, so even if I'm still stuck here, I'll still be able to run lines again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad